Playstation 5 most likely to release next year?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Glad I didn’t cop a pro.

I wouldn’t be mad if they dropped 2019. Six years is long enough with a mid gen upgrade. You got iPhones playing pubg and fortnite now the earlier consoles make the shift the better.

Now the real question is if there will be BC. If there is BC PS5 is a day one cop for me.
:whew:My PS4 being sounding like a fighter jet but I have been hanging on, don’t want to purchase a new console only for next gen to be annouced and dropped the following year.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew:My PS4 being sounding like a fighter jet but I have been hanging on, don’t want to purchase a new console only for next gen to be annouced and dropped the following year.

Same here but I said to myself I’m only copping a pro only if this bytch dies. It hasn’t yet and I’m hoping it will last me until The PS5 drops. It’s been champ so far since launch and and riding through a flooded basement.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Same here but I said to myself I’m only copping a pro only if this bytch dies. It hasn’t yet and I’m hoping it will last me until The PS5 drops. It’s been champ so far since launch and and riding through a flooded basement.

Mine still runs perfectly it’s just that noise that drives me nuts, have to turn the volume all the way up to hear the game sometimes.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Release Red Dead Redemption 2 not even a year before the next generation, rockstar brehs

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Glad I sold my PS4 late last year

I was just telling nikkas this was gonna happen Sony/Game Devs ain't got shyt planned for the PS4 as the main platform after 2019 other than next-gen downgraded ports....nikkas talking about 2021/22 lmao

What system should I get first?