Playing games on easy mode

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
The problem with higher difficulties is that they aren't normally tested. This was a glaring issue with Shadow of War. The Nemesis mode is just ridiculous out the gate. Eventually dudes can adapt to everything, early game. That's not difficulty increase, that's tuning the game mechanic to be skewed toward the enemy. At least in the Arkham games, difficulty meant dealing with special types of enemies early on, as opposed to say enemies who countered everything.

The biggest culprit of this, are the Perfect/Dark sims in Goldeneye for 64. They could open doors while moving backwards, and knew where the player(s) was at all time. shyt was just ridiculous.
nah breh, you're just ass

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk it I be goin through easy mode to clear my backlog. Now i look at gaming as watching a movie because these days I don't have the time to bang out games at the hardest difficulty like I use to. Only games I play on hard are games I'm going to play multiplayer with.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
nah breh, you're just ass

If that incorrect analysis was all you got, I'm gonna need some receipts of you doing "good" in any game you play currently. Because I've destroyed several people on the Coli in SF and have the Platinum trophy for TLOU. But let me guess...you never recorded yourself right? You don't have any proof correct? So then move the fukk on scrub.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Playing games on easy mode is comparable to partying to that snap rap that was coming out of the ATL last decade.

Just having fun.

Besides , I paid my dues on the Snes and Nes whereas most of those games didnt have settings to control the difficulty level.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I usually play on normal and if the game is dope enough I'll replay it on hard. For established franchises that I'm used to like Uncharted I'll automatically put it on hard the first go around.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How do you go to bed every night, knowing you playing on easy mode :dame:

Would do children see you as a hero? :dame:
Depends if the kids are gay or not
Its funny because wolfenstein 2 can be pretty damn difficult even on normal settings. I actually considered putting on easy mode. I beat the the first game on uber.
Sounds like you went to a male strip club but didn't spend any dollars :patrice:
Ah "Nintendo hard"...when games were so broken they needed to give you lives in order to complete them. To be fair, that was just bad development. Zelda for the NES was purposefully made hard. Many developers at the time just had impossible times with programming. Games like Ninja Gaiden really bring back memories.
Zelda was hard to you :mjlol: Not even Zelda 2 imo. Did you ever best the OG Zelda in the harder mode which unlocked after you beat it? Apparently this mode is in all Zelda games after completion. Did I forget this or is Zelda:A link to the past gonna get ran thru again in 2018???
apparently im a fakkit for putting the evil within on casual:hhh:
Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery :handshake:
When nerds start trying to make themselves feel cool by saying they never play video games on easy :dead:

shyt’s pathetic :mjlol:
So you think it's normal to play on easy :laff: I don't feel cool because my hand eye coordination is greater than that of a 7yr old, or a uncoordinated woman. If you as a man fit in that same demographic it's not insane to call that gay. It may not be PC by 2017 standards to use such terminology but what is PC and who sets those standards? Politicians before trump was not being PC and nikka you gay, next post...
fukk it I be goin through easy mode to clear my backlog. Now i look at gaming as watching a movie because these days I don't have the time to bang out games at the hardest difficulty like I use to. Only games I play on hard are games I'm going to play multiplayer with.
I can respect that..actually, no I can't. If I don't get to a game then I don't get to it. To get to it then play it on easy? I'd personally rather use that time on something important. More time with loved ones, or idk, watch hidden colors 4? I'm just throwing things out there I'd rather do than to have a game hold my hand, eausy enemies/etc...
sometimes i do, if i just want to explore and have fun
Is it me or does this post sound all kinds of :wrist: it's like if you explain why you would play it on easy can sound like you describing a gay encounter. Coincidence? :ohhh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
So you think it's normal to play on easy :laff: I don't feel cool because my hand eye coordination is greater than that of a 7yr old, or a uncoordinated woman. If you as a man fit in that same demographic it's not insane to call that gay. It may not be PC by 2017 standards to use such terminology but what is PC and who sets those standards? Politicians before trump was not being PC and nikka you gay, next post...

I can respect that..actually, no I can't. If I don't get to a game then I don't get to it. To get to it then play it on easy? I'd personally rather use that time on something important. More time with loved ones, or idk, watch hidden colors 4? I'm just throwing things out there I'd rather do than to have a game hold my hand, eausy enemies/etc...

Is it me or does this post sound all kinds of :wrist: it's like if you explain why you would play it on easy can sound like you describing a gay encounter. Coincidence?
Dont put words in my mouth you piece of shyt. I didnt say playing on easy was the norm. I said you’re pathetic losers because you think playing video games on hard makes you cool.

Man you’re a total lame.

Now shut the fukk up

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends if the kids are gay or not

Sounds like you went to a male strip club but didn't spend any dollars :patrice:

Zelda was hard to you :mjlol: Not even Zelda 2 imo. Did you ever best the OG Zelda in the harder mode which unlocked after you beat it? Apparently this mode is in all Zelda games after completion. Did I forget this or is Zelda:A link to the past gonna get ran thru again in 2018???

Acknowledgement is the first step to recovery :handshake:

Is it me or does this post sound all kinds of :wrist: it's like if you explain why you would play it on easy can sound like you describing a gay encounter. Coincidence? :ohhh:

I"d rather do those things you listed than sit and play games all day. With putting it on easy I beat a game in a day or two. I do it because I wanna see how the story plays out :yeshrug:

Kick rocks if you don't like it.:camby:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dont put words in my mouth you piece of shyt. I didnt say playing on easy was normal, stupid. I said you’re pathetic losers because you try to make playing video games on hard makes you cool.

The guy who keeps talking about gay people, the guy talking about men fukking each other. Is Trying to call OTHER people gay. :gucci:

Man you’re a total lame.

Now shut the fukk up

Now you’re trying to make bring up some right wing bullshyt about political correctness when your fukking dumbass doesn’t know what that even means. “What is pc and who made it” well if you knew you wouldn’t be asking. The republicans invented that lie in the 90s to get away with saying and doing terrible shyt.

Political correctness is when you do something you know is morally wrong becaus your political party says it’s the correct thing to do.
Republicans congressmen saying they wouldn’t vote for trump before the election, then saying they did after, is political correctness. Telling a loser on the internet to stop calling people gay because they play video games on easy isn’t. That’s called being a sane human being.

I’m not surprised all you do is play video games. No normal person would want to be friends with you. You sound like a 12 year old white kid.
I sound like a 12yr old white kid? Is that the line that will get you over with the "brothaz"

Is that the line that makes you down, Jack?

Well then slap me some skin on the blackhand side, alright, you ain't taking no jibba Janna from no honk toast crack wheat jive turkey muthafukka like me. But on some real shyt nobody asked your dumbass to explain what PC means :snoop: and I'll bold all the white boy phrases you wrote in your swan song :umad:
I"d rather do those things you listed than sit and play games all day. With putting it on easy I beat a game in a day or two. I do it because I wanna see how the story plays out :yeshrug:

Kick rocks if you don't like it.:camby:
I'm just having fun outchea :manny: