Playing games on easy mode

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let's hurt some feelings: how many of yall crank up the difficulty just to be trash at the game though? :mjgrin:

@Mowgli be talking that elite level gaming shyt but the gameplay vids he posts are rather pedestrian :sas2:
Nothing is pedestrian in comparison to the nothing you post clown.

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Some of these new games now hard is easy:wow:

Honestly I only play the hardest difficulty if trophies are involved:mjgrin:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Erm, not sure what you’re smoking but I don’t see the correlation of one playing a game on easy to one fukking a nikka. How did you even think of that? Yikes

:gucci:

It's an allegory for the fact that you can't be excused for playing on easy once. Just like you're still gay for fukking a dude once, you're still bad at games if you played on easy. I'd argue that one is definition and the other can vary as you get better with said games....I mean you're still gay either way. :leostare:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For example...

Fun = playing Mario Kart against your friends/family

Challenge/achievement = beating a boss in Nioh/Bloodborne, finishing a game on hard.

Escapism = gaming is escapism in its purest form imo. Playing story driven games or open world rpgs if you want a specific example.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Playing games can lead to fun, or satisfaction from achieving something, or just escaping into a different world for a few hours. These are all different things imo.

I agree that those are all different reasons to play games, but all of those things lead to a person having fun.

For example...

Fun = playing Mario Kart against your friends/family

Challenge/achievement = beating a boss in Nioh/Bloodborne, finishing a game on hard.

Escapism = gaming is escapism in its purest form imo. Playing story driven games or open world rpgs if you want a specific example.

This is where I get confused. Everything you've listed leads back to fun, you gain enjoyment from these things.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We fundamentally disagree on the meaning of fun then as I don't feel like all of those things lead to fun at all. Fun is a feeling of enjoyment, and I don't get that from gaming most of the time.