Playing games on easy mode

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I play on medium usually cause I tend to rage game after a gang of fvck ups

buddy of mine was running on professional or whatever on RE6 and I was doing fairly well like :dwillhuh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'll never forget when back in undergrad I was beasting on NCAA footbalI dynasty mode. I mean I won just about every national championship, and I was the top recruiter in the country (pipelines in Texas, Florida, California, Ohio, PA and New Jersey :smugfavre:). I called my best friend to tell him how well I was doing.

shyt went like:

"Yo man I'm just about unstoppable on here. The comp can't even catch me. :pachaha:"
"Oh yeah? I haven't won a championship yet. The computer is hard :beli:"
":smugfavre: guess you need to practice."
"What difficulty you playing on? :patrice:"
"All American :blessed:"
":what: You don't play on Heisman? :camby:"
":lupe: no...should I?"
":beli:"
"How hard is it..? :lupe:"
":francis:"

Never played a game I was accustomed to on normal ever again. Now if I'm new to a series or type of game, I'll start out normal, but later I'll change the difficulty or start over.

By the way, how hard is Persona 5? :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, story time, gather round. Now I often times make up shyt totally out the blue (it's a gift) but this right chea... Is a Tru Story :hhh:

Many many moons ago when the Madden series was on Sega genesis and super Nintendo, I believe it was the shytty SNES version I had, and a friend of mine from the same school, he lived in a trailer park. He would come over, always hungry n shyt and he smelled like his house. He used to sweat alot too but I'm getting off topic.

We'd be playing Madden and sometimes he'd want to play by himself if nobody else wanted to play. He himself didn't even wanna play against "us" because he was some shyt in Madden, in 2k, in real life basketball the nikka once shot it backwards, mind you this is a Tru Story :francis:

So anyways, I'm not paying attention, but when I peep his game he's using the best team, playing the worst team, winning like 80-0. Me and my homie look at each other with the :stopitslime:

Now I began this shindig talking about choices and character right. Fast forward to today and that guy is a super c00n and married a nasty cac who he met at a party where she sucked off everyone who was on the basketball team. And this wasn't even a real team, like it wasn't in college or even high school. Just the local city youth team and that impressed her enough to be a cum bucket.

Is there a relation to that and playing games on easy? I got evidence that suggest yes. Nobody that knows him is surprised at that outcome. Take this story however you will but it's exhibit A :yeshrug:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I'll never forget when back in undergrad I was beasting on NCAA footbalI dynasty mode. I mean I won just about every national championship, and I was the top recruiter in the country (pipelines in Texas, Florida, California, Ohio, PA and New Jersey :smugfavre:). I called my best friend to tell him how well I was doing.

shyt went like:

"Yo man I'm just about unstoppable on here. The comp can't even catch me. :pachaha:"
"Oh yeah? I haven't won a championship yet. The computer is hard :beli:"
":smugfavre: guess you need to practice."
"What difficulty you playing on? :patrice:"
"All American :blessed:"
":what: You don't play on Heisman? :camby:"
":lupe: no...should I?"
":beli:"
"How hard is it..? :lupe:"
":francis:"

Never played a game I was accustomed to on normal ever again. Now if I'm new to a series or type of game, I'll start out normal, but later I'll change the difficulty or start over.

By the way, how hard is Persona 5? :lupe:
you'd be aight :lupe:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
16 bit era had a youngin traumatized

Beat a game on easy mode and the game was like "You were expecting an ending? :mjlol: Nah bruh, gonna have to turn that difficulty to to see that"
Some games even did that on normal :why:

I always just play on normal, with many games begging me to turn down the difficulty cause I'm terrible but I just keep playing through anyway

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
16 bit era had a youngin traumatized

Beat a game on easy mode and the game was like "You were expecting an ending? :mjlol: Nah bruh, gonna have to turn that difficulty to to see that"
Some games even did that on normal :why:

I always just play on normal, with many games begging me to turn down the difficulty cause I'm terrible but I just keep playing through anyway
The scars from ghouls n' ghost remain :smugbiden:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Just beat Horizon ZD on Easy. Had the shyt on Normal up until about 60%. Just couldn’t do it anymore. :snoop: Much more enjoyable and less time-consuming experience.

This will be my method from here out: start on normal then go to easy when the shyt gets frustrating and in the way of experiencing the story.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
I only play games on Easy mode if it's a brand new game with completely new mechanics, I usually set it to Normal after a few hours if possible and hard if normal becomes too easy.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
There are definitely acceptable times to play games on easy, like trying to play the campaign of this game as Skaven, along with whatever cheats you want to enable. fukking game broke me 3x times trying win as them and I gave up

:to:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Only recent game I had to turn down the difficulty for a bit was Doom Eternal’s first DLC.

That shyt had everyone :mjcry:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Zero Dawn is the 1st one in a long ass time where I had to check my pride and slide that difficulty mode down to normal. That shyt wasn't necessarily unfathomably hard, it just took too fukking long to kill shyt.

I miss the days where hard/insanity mode meant enemies were smarter and used better tactics. Nowadays, hard mode just means OP shields/armor and more aggressive. No change in tactics, no intelligence. Just takes fukking longer to kill.

On Zero Dawn that shyt was the worse. A nikka would have to go thru his entire aresenal tryna kill a fukking ravager. Use up all my damn arrows n shyt just to get one part. I was like fukk this. Game would've taken me 150+ hours to beat had I not switched to Normal. My nikka I gotta wife & kids. I ain't got time to be cussing and throwing tantrums at no damn game cause these developers forgot how to make shyt challenging without wasting all your time.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
that awkward moment when you got to go in settings and click over :manny:

then it tells you its locked for new playthroughs only :flabbynsick: