Playing games on easy mode

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I constantly see respected YouTube streamers playing new titles on easy and normal mode and calling it a legitimate play through. It is disgusting. It is pathetic. You better sit your goofy ass down and play this f****** game the way it was meant to be played on the hardest difficulty or close enough to it. normal, how dare you

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:birdman: If I can't be bothered with the gameplay but like the story then I put the muhfukka on easy. I don't give a fukk what anybody has to say about it. I did that for the first Mass Effect.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Only reason I play on Easy is if i'm playing for the story rather than gameplay and i'm short on time. I'm doing that now with the OG Mass Effect series since I played it already. I'm going through again as Full Renegade from start to end.

Some games don't even allow Easy mode even though it says it like Wolfenstein 2. shyt is hard on every difficulty

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Never played a game on easy mode in my life...that shyt is intended for ppl who are impaired or a child who is learning to play video games but a grown ass man hitting the easy mode button? Might as well stick to watching streams of other ppl play because essentially you're allowing the game to play itself.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Let's hurt some feelings: how many of yall crank up the difficulty just to be trash at the game though? :mjgrin:

@Mowgli be talking that elite level gaming shyt but the gameplay vids he posts are rather pedestrian :sas2:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The problem with higher difficulties is that they aren't normally tested. This was a glaring issue with Shadow of War. The Nemesis mode is just ridiculous out the gate. Eventually dudes can adapt to everything, early game. That's not difficulty increase, that's tuning the game mechanic to be skewed toward the enemy. At least in the Arkham games, difficulty meant dealing with special types of enemies early on, as opposed to say enemies who countered everything.

The biggest culprit of this, are the Perfect/Dark sims in Goldeneye for 64. They could open doors while moving backwards, and knew where the player(s) was at all time. shyt was just ridiculous.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I play on normal and.the older i get tje more i enjoy easy games. Arkham fighting system was like that. Just playing without stressing

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm just going to say what needed to be said...
It's fine if you are :wrist: and trying to have a good time. But it's dependent on the game, "easy" is relative.
Fixed
Do what you feel but I never go below Normal.
:wrist:
I have no idea why people keep repeating this. People play games for a number of different reasons, 'fun' being one of them. Being challenged, being entertained, escaping boredom etc are other ones. After graduating as the first African American tri-lambda-lambda member I started fighting for gaymer rights
No on 15
Some games need the easy mode just to cool down nerves, but for the most part...games nowadays are a cakewalk on normal:francis:

Most of the games nowadays are pretty much those VHS games with the sensor toys from back in the day.
I don't know what you saying at the end there but the first half sounded :wrist: like, follow my nose :dame:
To each their own, but I haven't played on easy in a while. I think the last game I played easy on was Ninja Gaiden 2...just because that game was so freaking hard.
You can't fukk one nikka then say "but I'm not gay" so the moral of the story is :manny:
:birdman: If I can't be bothered with the gameplay but like the story then I put the muhfukka on easy. I don't give a fukk what anybody has to say about it. I did that for the first Mass Effect.
Sho ya pride :banderas:
Only reason I play on Easy is if i'm playing for the story rather than gameplay and i'm short on time. I'm doing that now with the OG Mass Effect series since I played it already. I'm going through again as Full Renegade from start to end.

Some games don't even allow Easy mode even though it says it like Wolfenstein 2. shyt is hard on every difficulty
I post for the story, so once upon a time there was this gamer. And Everytime he played a brand new game he would be given the opportunity to play it on easy, normal or hard mode. What he didn't know was the path he chose would say alot about him.

If he chooses easy he'll most likely be an ol bytch ass fingers in the bootyhole ass bytch ass muh'fukka because that is what those types pick in most occasions

If he chooses normal depending on the game this is the intended level of play but that only applies to games with questionable A.I. issues at higher difficulty levels, bytchass nikkaz will try to use that as their excuse for being bytchmade :yeshrug:

If he chooses hard that's because he is confident in himself, is most likely confident in other areas like with other nikkaz bytches taint deep, Yoda would ask to be your sidekick, critical thinking skills and advanced hand eye coordination makes you a better lover, fighter, human being. Only a real piece of shyt would be ok with lesser :picard: