Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hasn't this game run like shyt since the start on PC?

All I ever read about is how poorly oprimized and janky it is.

The launch of it on xbox being the same doesn't surprise me.
It actually surprises me.

I also am of the understanding that the game is a stuttering mess on most pc builds.

But they've been working w/ Msft teams to bring this game - albeit in early access - to the Xbox.

I absolutely expected it to run in a more optimized package. Very disappointing. I have the game paid for and downloaded and I've yet to try it. Especially w/ ghost recon making its resurgence...it'll take a lot of patches to get me to adopt it in my rotation.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of you heard, huh?
Can't be saying stuff like that without some receipts
Luckily, I brought some for you :smugdraper:

Well below 30fps on base XB1 and hovering below 30fps on XB1X.
Worst areas are lobby (single digit framerate) and skydiving (framerate in teens)

And this is microsofts headliner until crackdown drops. :snoop:

It's going to be a long wait my nikka

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hasn't this game run like shyt since the start on PC?

All I ever read about is how poorly oprimized and janky it is.

The launch of it on xbox being the same doesn't surprise me.
Bro. These nikkas in here was tryna compare the One X to a GTX 1070 even tho the card is a GTX 1060 with 2 more gb's of vram. A PC with GTX 1070 is not running this game at 14-17fps. shyt not even a gtx 1060 with a decent cpu. The game ain't even maxed out on the One X and it's running that bad. I tried to tell nikkas when they run into a cpu intensive game it's gonna be a problem. Cause the CPU in the One X is terrible. nikkas ain't wanna hear it. This is the difference between console and PC gaming.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So.... should I wait to purchase this until the bugs are fixed
U should wait and see if it is fixed. They got alot of work on their hands tryna optimize the game for those weak CPU's. And they ain't great at optimization from the beginning. Cause the game ain't really optimized on PC either.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
U should wait and see if it is fixed. They got alot of work on their hands tryna optimize the game for those weak CPU's. And they ain't great at optimization from the beginning. Cause the game ain't really optimized on PC either.
Thanks babe

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:francis: Might just have to get pc version after all was afraid this might happen
:whoa:There are serious issues with the PC version, too.

I'd say, just wait until it's optimized on the X1. Atleast on the console it won't be user side in regards to trying to make it the best version. Let the developers do all the work.

I'm positive it will get better by it's full release.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

I'd say, just wait until it's optimized on the X1. Atleast on the console it won't be user side in regards to trying to make it the best version. Let the developers do all the work.

Im on ps4 so I gotta wait period lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Bro. These nikkas in here was tryna compare the One X to a GTX 1070 even tho the card is a GTX 1060 with 2 more gb's of vram. A PC with GTX 1070 is not running this game at 14-17fps. shyt not even a gtx 1060 with a decent cpu. The game ain't even maxed out on the One X and it's running that bad. I tried to tell nikkas when they run into a cpu intensive game it's gonna be a problem. Cause the CPU in the One X is terrible. nikkas ain't wanna hear it. This is the difference between console and PC gaming.
When will you stop comparing PC to console directly. Why is it struggling on Xbox one X? You think your reason is it huh? So when they decided to take on the game they didn't see what you saw, they said "fukk it, We'll try" :mjlol:

Have you seen battlefield on conquest mode, less people, way more going on, looks a trillion times better. They figure this shyt out and you'll be furious about it when it happens. Let's give them an actual chance to fix it since its A NEW RELEASE IN THE GAMES PREVIEW PROGRAM. If you bought the game ark at launch you would have seen a very different version than you see today. Let's stop acting brandnew and collectively slow our rolls, woosaaah

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
can't patch that weak sauce CPU. performance might get a little better

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

like what? :patrice: I get no less than 100 fps on ultra settings. What are you talking about?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
like what? :patrice: I get no less than 100 fps on ultra settings. What are you talking about?
That's what's up, breh.

Considering you are getting no less than 100 FPS on ultra, I imagine you have a build that is not representative of the average PC gamer? I'm not stating that as fact, I'm asking.

I'm getting that info from the plethora of comments I've been seeing since I've been tracking this game and reading about it - for a few months.

I've seen everywhere from Steam forums, Reddit and even the PUBG forums

I think I even saw in the digital foundry video that they fact that they were able to achieve the performance they did on the X1s because of their CPU is an achievement considering the PC versions have frame rate issues as well.

Even on the Coli, PC brehs have stated comments suggesting that the majority of PC gamers play on best buy -esque pre-packaged PCs. If 90% of those brehs play on Best Buy computers, what would you say their PUBG experience would be like?

I'm hesitant to even quote PUBG Coli comments on performance because every one of those threads are fileld w/ hostile personal attacks from the same two brehs... 'Sgust.

Tell me if I'm wrong, though, in this assumption - YOU represent a much smaller demographic of PC gamer as your rig, being to run PUBG on Ultra at 100 fps and for the majority of PUBG players trying to run the game at even medium would probably have a MUCH less smoother experience riddled with frame rate drops.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's what's up, breh.

Considering you are getting no less than 100 FPS on ultra, I imagine you have a build that is not representative of the average PC gamer? I'm not stating that as fact, I'm asking.

I'm getting that info from the plethora of comments I've been seeing since I've been tracking this game and reading about it - for a few months.

I've seen everywhere from Steam forums, Reddit and even the PUBG forums

I think I even saw in the digital foundry video that they fact that they were able to achieve the performance they did on the X1s because of their CPU is an achievement considering the PC versions have frame rate issues as well.

Even on the Coli, PC brehs have stated comments suggesting that the majority of PC gamers play on best buy -esque pre-packaged PCs. If 90% of those brehs play on Best Buy computers, what would you say their PUBG experience would be like?

I'm hesitant to even quote PUBG Coli comments on performance because every one of those threads are fileld w/ hostile personal attacks from the same two brehs... 'Sgust.

Tell me if I'm wrong, though, in this assumption - YOU represent a much smaller demographic of PC gamer as your rig, being to run PUBG on Ultra at 100 fps and for the majority of PUBG players trying to run the game at even medium would probably have a MUCH less smoother experience riddled with frame rate drops.

@SNG :popcorn: