Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First it was I didn't complete Horizon. You get mad when the receipt is there that I did and now you move the goalpost once again. :mjlol:

Go play one of those Dollar General Xbox Ones Games and shut your broke ass up.
:COURTFLAB2:So what?
He has 200 dollar store games, 100 games with gold, and 600 roms.
You sound furious. Why you furious?
We can't expect him to play games like Destiny 2, Wolfenstein 2, Mario Odyssey, Zelda BOTW, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, Resident Evil 7, Uncharted 4, Metal Gear Solid, or even finish Gears of War 4 an entire year after it was released, when he has games like prominence poker and pinball fx taking up all his free time. :COURTFLAB:
:DAIGOCOURT:Not to mention the countless NES era games in his backlog. At this rate we'll be on Playstation 6 by the time he has "the chance" to start on his XBOX one backlog.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I heard it runs like trash on Xbox. FPS dipping below 30. :jayyikes:

Of you heard, huh?
Can't be saying stuff like that without some receipts
Luckily, I brought some for you :smugdraper:

Well below 30fps on base XB1 and hovering below 30fps on XB1X.
Worst areas are lobby (single digit framerate) and skydiving (framerate in teens)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Of you heard, huh?
Can't be saying stuff like that without some receipts
Luckily, I brought some for you :smugdraper:

Well below 30fps on base XB1 and hovering below 30fps on XB1X.
Worst areas are lobby (single digit framerate) and skydiving (framerate in teens)

:huhdup: "the greener side" :huhldup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It must be true, it gotta be in your top 10 of all time. You didn't plat it tho, in fact, how it your top 10 of all time when the receipts show you only halfway completed it :skip:

This casual is once again, EXPOSED!!!

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

Look at all those E's and F's :patrice:
Receipts don't lie Rekkac00n :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Did the PC version launch without glitches bruh? If the answer is yes, then you're trying too hard :umad:

glitches ? or FPS issues, because their is a difference. Even though you are the dumbest poster on this forum, you should know performance issues does not mean glitches..

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:COURTFLAB2:So what?
He has 200 dollar store games, 100 games with gold, and 600 roms.
You sound furious. Why you furious?
We can't expect him to play games like Destiny 2, Wolfenstein 2, Mario Odyssey, Zelda BOTW, Injustice 2, Tekken 7, Resident Evil 7, Uncharted 4, Metal Gear Solid, or even finish Gears of War 4 an entire year after it was released, when he has games like prominence poker and pinball fx taking up all his free time. :COURTFLAB:
:DAIGOCOURT:Not to mention the countless NES era games in his backlog. At this rate we'll be on Playstation 6 by the time he has "the chance" to start on his XBOX one backlog.
I'm gonna tell you some real shyt. When you was making this post, I was getting my dikk sucked. I told my bytch I was taking a shower, when I got out I wanted some head. When I got out I was like it's dikk sucking time and she said in a couple minutes, she wants to finish putting dinner in the oven first...Tru Story :manny:

I'm now smoking on some loud I grew myself, somebody tell this fukkin nerd his game list is hurting my feelings over here :heh:
glitches ? or FPS issues, because their is a difference. Even though you are the dumbest poster on this forum, you should know performance issues does not mean glitches..
So then you would know that the PC version has all of those issues even more because of all the various setups :snoop: or are you implying nobody ever had frame.rate issues on PC :usure:

Here you go smart dumb nikka...
Low FPS on "High end" pc

Last edited: