Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm gonna tell you some real shyt. When you was making this post, I was getting my dikk sucked. I told my bytch I was taking a shower, when I got out I wanted some head. When I got out I was like it's dikk sucking time and she said in a couple minutes, she wants to finish putting dinner in the oven first...Tru Story :manny:

I'm now smoking on some loud I grew myself, somebody tell this fukkin nerd his game list is hurting my feelings over here :heh:

So then you would know that the PC version has all of those issues even more because of all the various setups :snoop: or are you implying nobody ever had frame.rate issues on PC :usure:

Here you go smart dumb nikka...
Low FPS on "High end" pc

the PC version was an alpha, for testing. The xbox1 version is the final game for sale. Surely you can understand the difference, correct?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm gonna tell you some real shyt. When you was making this post, I was getting my dikk sucked. I told my bytch I was taking a shower, when I got out I wanted some head. When I got out I was like it's dikk sucking time and she said in a couple minutes, she wants to finish putting dinner in the oven first...Tru Story :manny:

I'm now smoking on some loud I grew myself, somebody tell this fukkin nerd his game list is hurting my feelings over here :heh:

So then you would know that the PC version has all of those issues even more because of all the various setups :snoop: or are you implying nobody ever had frame.rate issues on PC :usure:

Here you go smart dumb nikka...
Low FPS on "High end" pc
:mjlol::umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh I can tell the difference... Let's give it up for this dumb ass bytch who doesn't know a ghat damn thang about anythang :banderas:
I fear for your kids future for having such a dumb fukking dad to teach them the ways of his failure of a life

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I fear for your kids future for having such a dumb fukking dad to teach them the ways of his failure of a life
I fear for there future as well, they will have insecure people like you to deal with. Before you go full orphanage on me, let's try to stay on topic. You thought the Xbox one version was the final when the PC version isn't even finalized yet. The level of stupidity you are exhibiting in this very instant is mind boggling. And when you realized your error you go to making a kid comment :snoop: my brother, listen. It's ok. You gonna be alright. Now check this post below...
it's part of their "Games Preview" program. basically Early Access
:francis:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the PC version was an alpha, for testing. The xbox1 version is the final game for sale. Surely you can understand the difference, correct?
XB1 version is early access. It's not the full version launching later this month on PC. Even though they are selling download cards in a retail box in stores, which is really fukking stupid

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
Why are he assault rifles defaulted to single fire :what:

shyt done messed me up a few times in a firefight :russ:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Do yall not know what early access is? Of course it aint gonna be on point with the pc version

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
OP is an idiot.

Bragging about a game that runs horribly on a console he doesn't even own.

Only one place to play PUBG and that's PC.

6700K and GTX 1080 got me almost never dropping below 90fps at 2K resolution.

Bu-bu-bu-but Xbox Juan X is better than most gaming PCs!!!

Single digit fps :russ:

Throw money away, brehs. Play CPU intensive and keyboard-mouse games on console brehs.

shyt is worse than trying to play StarCraft on N64