Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m getting conflicting reports... even with the problems is this worth the cop or should I wait?
It's not that deep of a decision, it's pubg. People are acting brand new because of console wars n shyt. It'll get better as they update it regularly. If you bought any game that is in game preview you know you get games that are in various stages of completion. Ark ran like shyt for a while, but was playable. This game will come around. Trust me, it's only being handled by the top developers this side of the Micrissippi :banderas:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like how people think this is a good purchase on console, because in a year's time, you will finally get your money's worth. PUBG is a CPU hog, and it's still very poorly optimized on PC. If you think they are gonna come close to pushing "noticeable" updates in performance right out the gate you're dead wrong. It's gonna take time and money for them to figure the mess that is PUBG, out.

The game is fun af, but I would not touch it on console at this point in time.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If the next XBox (Xbox 2) released with the same GPU, but more powerful processor, that would work in theory right? :patrice:
If in theory you are talking about PC, but since consoles are different (like how pc has different setups) the Xbox version would need to be designed around direct x11 so it can delegate some CPU task to other parts of the Xbox. Tons of articles been posted on this but :manny:

That good cloud comes back in a few months as well :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If the next XBox (Xbox 2) released with the same GPU, but more powerful processor, that would work in theory right? :patrice:
That would be interesting.

I would cop the next version of console of the Xbox One if it further improves the inside guts - assuming it released no sooner than 2020.

This makes me think they probably do not need to ever release another system.

It would be cool is PS and Xbox allow ecosystems that incorporate all iterations of its current community. And although that'll further blur the line between console and pc, at least it'll still be a pre-packaged device that allows the average console consumer not have to worry about tinkering.

Thoughts?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That would be interesting.

I would cop the next version of console of the Xbox One if it further improves the inside guts - assuming it released no sooner than 2020.

This makes me think they probably do not need to ever release another system.

It would be cool is PS and Xbox allow ecosystems that incorporate all iterations of its current community. And although that'll further blur the line between console and pc, at least it'll still be a pre-packaged device that allows the average console consumer not have to worry about tinkering.

Thoughts?

The gpu is more than capable but the :flabbynsick: cpus are holding these consoles back.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The gpu is more than capable but the :flabbynsick: cpus are holding these consoles back.
Nah, I feel you. I feel like that's what you were alluding to in the post I quoted.

I'm asking you would you rather Sony just go w/ a Ps5 in 2020 and subdivide their player base - albeit very large player base. Or would you lean towards a move for Sony to allow a growth of it's current Ps4 ecosystem and give consumers the option to just upgrade to higher quality spec'd Ps4's that are convenient for owners who like luxury and power w/o the tinkering.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
4K20 is the new standard on consoles.
they keep saying that resolution is all GPU. but the thing is the GPU could help with the framerate if it wasn't getting crushed trying to hit that resolution

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I bet the responses in here would be completely different if it came out on a certain console first but that wouldnt stop the pc nerds from telling us shyt we already know.. of course it'll run better on pc.. its a pc game lol