Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
That's what's up, breh.

Considering you are getting no less than 100 FPS on ultra, I imagine you have a build that is not representative of the average PC gamer? I'm not stating that as fact, I'm asking.

I'm getting that info from the plethora of comments I've been seeing since I've been tracking this game and reading about it - for a few months.

I've seen everywhere from Steam forums, Reddit and even the PUBG forums

I think I even saw in the digital foundry video that they fact that they were able to achieve the performance they did on the X1s because of their CPU is an achievement considering the PC versions have frame rate issues as well.

Even on the Coli, PC brehs have stated comments suggesting that the majority of PC gamers play on best buy -esque pre-packaged PCs. If 90% of those brehs play on Best Buy computers, what would you say their PUBG experience would be like?

I'm hesitant to even quote PUBG Coli comments on performance because every one of those threads are fileld w/ hostile personal attacks from the same two brehs... 'Sgust.

Tell me if I'm wrong, though, in this assumption - YOU represent a much smaller demographic of PC gamer as your rig, being to run PUBG on Ultra at 100 fps and for the majority of PUBG players trying to run the game at even medium would probably have a MUCH less smoother experience riddled with frame rate drops.
Idk breh, your probably reading old news the game was optimized last weekend :francis:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
That's what's up, breh.

Considering you are getting no less than 100 FPS on ultra, I imagine you have a build that is not representative of the average PC gamer? I'm not stating that as fact, I'm asking.

I'm getting that info from the plethora of comments I've been seeing since I've been tracking this game and reading about it - for a few months.

I've seen everywhere from Steam forums, Reddit and even the PUBG forums

I think I even saw in the digital foundry video that they fact that they were able to achieve the performance they did on the X1s because of their CPU is an achievement considering the PC versions have frame rate issues as well.

Even on the Coli, PC brehs have stated comments suggesting that the majority of PC gamers play on best buy -esque pre-packaged PCs. If 90% of those brehs play on Best Buy computers, what would you say their PUBG experience would be like?

I'm hesitant to even quote PUBG Coli comments on performance because every one of those threads are fileld w/ hostile personal attacks from the same two brehs... 'Sgust.

Tell me if I'm wrong, though, in this assumption - YOU represent a much smaller demographic of PC gamer as your rig, being to run PUBG on Ultra at 100 fps and for the majority of PUBG players trying to run the game at even medium would probably have a MUCH less smoother experience riddled with frame rate drops.
:yeshrug: they think playing at lower settings gives them an advantage or one up but nah I play at ultra and still win every game

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:gucci: you really quoting year old posts
I was showcasing how it was a problem. All the other post from gamers today and yesterday saying the same thing is what I would quote if I needed to. Did you miss them all? I seriously can quote then for you or I can go to a newer thread from that same link and get results (I seen them already so...)

But hey, at least you thought you had a friend :ufdup:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I was showcasing how it was a problem. All the other post from gamers today and yesterday saying the same thing is what I would quote if I needed to. Did you miss them all? I seriously can quote then for you or I can go to a newer thread from that same link and get results (I seen them already so...)

But hey, at least you thought you had a friend :ufdup:
I have the game so I can tell you for a fact the game is fine

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When will you stop comparing PC to console directly. Why is it struggling on Xbox one X? You think your reason is it huh? So when they decided to take on the game they didn't see what you saw, they said "fukk it, We'll try" :mjlol:

Have you seen battlefield on conquest mode, less people, way more going on, looks a trillion times better. They figure this shyt out and you'll be furious about it when it happens. Let's give them an actual chance to fix it since its A NEW RELEASE IN THE GAMES PREVIEW PROGRAM. If you bought the game ark at launch you would have seen a very different version than you see today. Let's stop acting brandnew and collectively slow our rolls, woosaaah
Are u retarded? What the fukk does any of this have to do with THIS GAME? Like I was TRYING to tell u before. With a GPU intensive game. The One X is good money. Soon as a cpu intensive game is in the mix. That shyt is gonna hit a wall. Which is what is happening now. U bringing up battlefield 1 is redundant cause for one. Its one of the most scalable and well optimized games this gen. And 2. The shyt is not even One X patched yet last I checked. And that game relies more on GPU. Battlegrounds is not a well optimized game on ANY platform. That One X CPU is gonna be an issue for them.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
JackFrags played the shyt on the One X and said the shyt was basically unplayable and was a horrible experience.
You're just repeating what's already been observed. Just wait for the game to get polished. The reason you don't know...what you're talking about is because...you are comparing how the game is made on PC to how the Xbox one version will run the game. shyt is done differently on consoles, especially the Xbox one X, why don't you brush up on that then speak. Every single person here who has chimed in only speaks on how the CPU isn't strong enough. Big Baller Microsoft don't gotta worry about CPU scrength, you just sit your know it all ass down and watch us work :win:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I’m getting conflicting reports... even with the problems is this worth the cop or should I wait?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're just repeating what's already been observed. Just wait for the game to get polished. The reason you don't know...what you're talking about is because...you are comparing how the game is made on PC to how the Xbox one version will run the game. shyt is done differently on consoles, especially the Xbox one X, why don't you brush up on that then speak. Every single person here who has chimed in only speaks on how the CPU isn't strong enough. Big Baller Microsoft don't gotta worry about CPU scrength, you just sit your know it all ass down and watch us work :win:
This is my last time responding to u. nikka something like a CPU is a big deal when it comes to gaming regardless of the platform. NO AMOUNT OF OPTIMIZATION can make up for weak hardware. Especially if the game is designed to rely heavily on said hardware. This has been proven by the original Xbox One. They gonna have to dial some shyt back to make this game run well. Either way it dont matter. Im not responding to anymore fanboy posts. Look at the bolded. It’s disgustin. U talkin bout “us” like u work for Microsoft. Yet u dont even own the console.