Player Unknowns battlegrounds is officially on the Greenerside!!!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I bet the responses in here would be completely different if it came out on a certain console first but that wouldnt stop the pc nerds from telling us shyt we already know.. of course it'll run better on pc.. its a pc game lol
fanboys can't have it both ways man. That is what so annoying about them.

XBOX ONE X MOST POWERFUL CONSOLE :umad: SONY

XBOX ONE X BETTER THAN MOST PC'S :umad: PC NERDS

But our games still run better at 4K....oh, but who cares? Of course it runs better, it's a PC :mjcry:

The XBOX ONE X is a goddamn APU based system trying to flex to 4K. It's impressive what AMD has done all things considered, but it's still a jaguar based system.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN

But our games still run better at 4K....oh, but who cares? Of course it runs better, it's a PC :mjcry:

The XBOX ONE X is a goddamn APU based system trying to flex to 4K. It's impressive what AMD has done all things considered, but it's still a jaguar based system.
I dont really try to get caught in the console wars but i gotta call a spade a spade, you know?

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

This Clip will show how hard it is for other players to aim :mjlol:

They kept getting the jump on me and lighting me up but I was still able to kill them:takedat:

It didnt capture the 3 snipe kills I got right before the clip started,and that was AFTER I came back into the game from it crashing just seconds before the clip:wow:
I thought I was dead since my whole squad had died and all I had was an M16 with an extra clip :sadcam:

Y'all can argue all you want but I like a million other X1 players are having a blast:yeshrug:

@DPresidential you need to give this game a chance

There's that adrelanine rush you get when you're one of the last 10,youre whole squad watching you, and you know they don't doubt you CuZ u got ice in you're veins :ahh: AND even though you don't know where any1 is cuz every1's strats is to lay on their p*ssy till some1 walks by, I went and got us that chicken dinner :youngsabo:

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Copped the game last night and got dayum. I have no doubt this game is going to be Fukin good, but the game is so glitchy right now it's virtually unplayable and I'm not even talking frame rate.

The action button to pick weapons, to open door hardly Fukin works. You would think having the basic function like picking up items wouldn't be a issue. I literally have to press the button over and over while positioned in the perfect spot to work :dahell: it's so frustrating.

The actual combat is fun as hell though. The gun mechanics and sound are realistic as fukk. I died a couple times where it literally made me jump out my seat.

But the game is pretty unplayable right now on my Xbox x

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Ok, so the whole picking items things. It looks like it works when you press the x button twice really quickly

• Dap

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Ok, so the whole picking items things. It looks like it works when you press the x button twice really quickly
picking up something in a game like this is actually kinda complicated. it has to sync that action to all players, and any delay in that is usually how various duping exploits work

basically it should get better with server optimizations

• Dap

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

This Clip will show how hard it is for other players to aim :mjlol:

They kept getting the jump on me and lighting me up but I was still able to kill them:takedat:

It didnt capture the 3 snipe kills I got right before the clip started,and that was AFTER I came back into the game from it crashing just seconds before the clip:wow:
I thought I was dead since my whole squad had died and all I had was an M16 with an extra clip :sadcam:

Y'all can argue all you want but I like a million other X1 players are having a blast:yeshrug:

@DPresidential you need to give this game a chance

There's that adrelanine rush you get when you're one of the last 10,youre whole squad watching you, and you know they don't doubt you CuZ u got ice in you're veins :ahh: AND even though you don't know where any1 is cuz every1's strats is to lay on their p*ssy till some1 walks by, I went and got us that chicken dinner :youngsabo:

That shyt was fukking beautiful.

Wow.

Anybody feel like clips of this game graphically look better than when you're playing?!:mindblown:

I'll try it tonight again.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Sir, you are coming off as extremely salty. The Xbox One X is more powerful than most gaming PC's. That is true. Where has anyone ever said it's more powerful than any PC ever made?

Does the average gaming PC do 4k at all let alone better than Xbox One X can? Obviously no. Now Donald trump and other Ricky Schroeder type silver spoon muthafukkaz might have this belief that what you read bragged about on the internet is the average but it isn't. It's not even the coli average. You refusing to recognize this is why :umad:

The-Coliuminati :hhh: