MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He didn’t want to coach last year in the first place. So I can’t blame Monty

yup this is like an agent calling a musician,

sheikh arab wants to book you for his childs bday in two days but its a 30 hr flight to the middle of the desert where temperatures are 110 degrees

man :dahell: , i aint doing that ish, i'm fine taking time off and just relaxing but not to offend just tell him i'll do it for 65 mill

1 hr later

he accepted the 65 mill

:dahell: I guess I'll do it then :ehh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seems like he wasn't in a good place mentally to focus on his job and then made shyt miserable for everyone around him. He got the bag...go take care of your family dude. IIRC his wife is sick or something, and he lost his previous wife as well. Also I think his religious shyt doesn't translate. I think that plays a role in decisions to sit/bench people and the messages he focuses on. Render unto Caesar what is his...if you can't operate in the real world because of your religion it's time to get out. Go coach at a HS prep school if that's your main focus.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is it really his fault? Did he pick the players?

That bag though

:banderas:

Motherfukker living off Chris Paul and racism to give jokic rhe mvp.

Dude is trash at ramping frontcourt players. When the mba is based on frontcourt depth as a rule.

Dude never worked up three too frontcourt prospects and should never have another job in the nba.

Not to mention. Had backcourt depth and never worked up amy of that talent. Plus put out undersized guard based lineups. That made no pro level sense whatsoever.

Art Barr

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like he wasn't in a good place mentally to focus on his job and then made shyt miserable for everyone around him. He got the bag...go take care of your family dude. IIRC his wife is sick or something, and he lost his previous wife as well. Also I think his religious shyt doesn't translate. I think that plays a role in decisions to sit/bench people and the messages he focuses on. Render unto Caesar what is his...if you can't operate in the real world because of your religion it's time to get out. Go coach at a HS prep school if that's your main focus.
Even more hilarious that he benched Ivey, hes also a religious dude.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pistons are not a small market team. There is no cap for coaches and Gores one of the riches owners in NBA.
You actually make a good point. They are middle of the pack in terms of league attendance for 2023-2024.
Still it begs to questions what are the typical margins for a NBA franchise for it to write off $15M a year.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yup this is like an agent calling a musician,

sheikh arab wants to book you for his childs bday in two days but its a 30 hr flight to the middle of the desert where temperatures are 110 degrees

man :dahell: , i aint doing that ish, i'm fine taking time off and just relaxing but not to offend just tell him i'll do it for 65 mill

1 hr later

he accepted the 65 mill

:dahell: I guess I'll do it then :ehh:
play any song - he's serious :gucci:

:dahell:for 65 mil still?

any song bruh :damn: before he change his mind and call somebody else

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't stop Joe Mazzulla from winning a chip tho

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
You actually make a good point. They are middle of the pack in terms of league attendance for 2023-2024.
Still it begs to questions what are the typical margins for a NBA franchise for it to write off $15M a year.
From Gores perspective it doesn’t matter . He bought the pistons for 300 m

Whenever he sells he’s getting a Billy for it,if not more . ..that 65 don’t mean shyt

Edit: it’s valued at 3 billion currently….. no wonder he spend money like it ain’t shyt