Monty Williams: "I should have played Jaden Ivey and not benched him. I have to eat that"

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
About 6-7 years ago died in a head-on car crash with their kids in the car when he was with the Pelicans

His current wife has cancer and just finished chemo and is now cancer free.

I swear he took this job just cuz of the insane money and cuz the Pistons are partnered with Wayne State University and Karmanos which has one of the best cancer research treatment centers in America

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It took an organizational meeting to be convinced that a top 5 draft pick who finished the previous season very strong shouldn't be cast to the bench behind worse players for no logical reason? Ivey is pretty religious too which makes it even weirder. You'd think they would get along on some basic level.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bro, Monty gonna have another Ayton situation on his hands. I don't care what anybody says about motor, you can't tell me Monty didn't sour Ayton enough to fukk up his growth to a degree.

As a Bulls fan, I got to see that live and in color with Jim Boylen's bum ass.

Never saw a coach so blatantly and openly throw a player under the bus like Monty did ayton :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
You can hide shyt stains with brown boxers, but the smell will always make itself known

shouts-Shakespeare.jpg