"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Has anyone brought in any numbers as to why one would be better than the other?!?

Because that seems like a logical starting off point, for some of you ignant ass nikkas:

Career stats:

MJ: 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 5.3 apg, 50% shooting, 33% three-point shooting. 6 championships, 5 MVPs, 10 scoring titles

LeBron: 27.6 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.9 apg, 49% shooting, 33% three-point shooting. 1 championship, 4 MVPs, 1 scoring title

Make your own conclusions using the figures above...

:manny:
Those stats are flawed because it does not measure pace, overall impact on the game, efficiency, level of competition, and what not. I can compare Wilt stats to MJ and make MJ look like some shyt.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Pippen has always had some half as shyt to say about Jordan...it's just the nature of the trash talking in that era. Barkley, Rodman and just anybody else back then did it.

But Pippen knows damn well that he would take MJ in his prime over LJ if they had to be on the same team

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
We posting pickup game gifs now?

lbj3.gif

:sitdown:

mine were better :birdman:

Lucky I can't find no mo. I win

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Those stats are flawed because it does not measure pace, overall impact on the game, efficiency, level of competition, and what not. I can compare Wilt stats to MJ and make MJ look like some shyt.

:childplease:

Negro what are you talking about? Pace?! Efficiency?

If I am not mistaken, does fg% not capture efficiency?

Wilt vs MJ stats?!? :comeon: Breh, Jordans last year as a Bull and Bron's rookie season are only seperated by 5 years. If anything, the game has become much more lenient toward scorers, thus benefiting and inflating Bron's (and many others) numbers.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pippen only says this because he wants more credit for the 6 rings.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Of course he wasnt looking its a fukkin chasedown block :why:

I swear you Kobe fans are retarded bruh :why:

Who does a chase down in a practice game on a 360? :upsetfavre:

Kobe the Merciful Lord forgave him for this minor indiscretion and got him his 2nd Olympic gold medal :wow:

Lebron ain't ungrateful like you, he knows the Lord Bean :blessed: him

:smugfavre:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:mindblown: flawed!!! dude those are cold hard stats. how are you going to measure impact of the game and level of competition??

efficiency they are almost the same. but impact on the games? bruh did u ever see how clutch MJ was? im not saying lebrons impact isnt great but compard to jordan, dont even go there.

the level of competition now compared to the 90's is laughable. the east had so many strong teams its not even funny.

90's east -Pacers,knicks heat,bulls, orlando then jazz,sonics, blazers, lakers, rockets , spurs and suns.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pippen only says this because he wants more credit for the 6 rings.

The only reason Jordan came back is because he saw Pippens Bulls were a bad call away from reaching the finals without him on 55 wins :steviej:

Now either the league wasn't that good or the '94 Bulls were good without Mike. Only a decent guard away from :eat:

The Cavs on the other hand without Bron tho :gladbron:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:mindblown: flawed!!! dude those are cold hard stats. how are you going to measure impact of the game and level of competition??

efficiency they are almost the same. but impact on the games? bruh did u ever see how clutch MJ was? im not saying lebrons impact isnt great but compard to jordan, dont even go there.

the level of competition now compared to the 90's is laughable. the east had so many strong teams its not even funny.

90's east -Pacers,knicks heat,bulls, orlando then jazz,sonics, blazers, lakers, rockets , spurs and suns.

nikka I bet you cant even beat me in a Yu-Gi-Oh battle :jada:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
If I had to start a franchise Im taking MJ 1st every time.

I have never seen a player like MJ who always was clutch and refused to lose in the biggest moments.

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
The only reason Jordan came back is because he saw Pippens Bulls were a bad call away from reaching the finals without him on 55 wins :steviej:

Now either the league wasn't that good or the '94 Bulls were good without Mike. Only a decent guard away from :eat:

The Cavs on the other hand without Bron tho :gladbron:

:snoop:

The '94 Bulls were a bad call from going to the CONFERENCE Finals to face Indiana, not the NBA Finals.

The Bulls record in '95 before Jordan came back was 34-31, they were struggling like hell, MJ returned and they went 13-4 down the stretch.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop:

The '94 Bulls were a bad call from going to the CONFERENCE Finals to face Indiana, not the NBA Finals.

The Bulls record in '95 before Jordan came back was 34-31, they were struggling like hell, MJ returned and they went 13-4 down the stretch.

The Pacers weren't about to f*ck with those Bulls, prolly woulda got swept. :troll:

They were a few pieces away from being a complete championship squad, and Jordan knew it. Cheese eyes ain't like that, he thought they would implode like Bron's Cavs

Scottie know what it is :smugfavre: