"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Lebron has the chance to make it a discussion...he's on a superteam in his prime, definitely has the opportunity to match or exceed MJ's 6 chips (it's gonna start and end with rings, let's not fool ourselves)...leaving one on the table by no-showing the 2011 finals definitely will make it harder...it's just a matter if he gets it done or not...he's got 5 more to go, this year seems like a foregone conclusion...so 4 more after that... if he's the GOAT it won't be that hard

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:wtf: cmon brehs .... yall really gonna argue with these retarded trolls @ThugLife @#1 pick and @DStyles wasting your time entertaining these dumbasses:pachaha:

#1 pick thinks the hawks are getting dwight and cp3 and hes dead serious about it

d styles really thought the nets were gonna make noise this year and goes from post to post trolling teams that are still in the offs

thuglife:childplease: this nikka is like 12 years old all he knows is lebron james and his whole purpose here is to troll.

in the bushes you go silly nikkas

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif
This nikka...
:snoop: You stay on my dikk like you one of my hoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:troll::troll: Twice :troll: :troll:

01110__anigif_enhanced-buzz-8527-1361162153-1.gif

:takedat: :smugfavre:
He must be the greatest of all time :ohhh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Seen the replies, it's clear MJ fans have no logical stance. It's all personal attacks and egregious opinions.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Jordan was a better mid range shooter, better post player, better dunker, more exciting, had better shoes and commercials, accepted baldness and made it cool instead of holding on to scraps. Never loss an nba finals series. Singlehandedly changed a franchise .

"what were the Bulls before Jordan? Cows"Chick Hearn

what does the bolded have to do with anything?

put Jordan on that '07 cavs team and they may not even make it to the finals.

LeBron didn't change the cavs franchise?:dwillhuh:

Lebron James's team lost in the NBA finals to Dallas. I know there are a lot of weed smokers in here, but are your memories really that bad??

The player that's supposed to be better than Michael Jordan couldn't get a ring playing with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh? :dwillhuh:

you don't know basketball.

that mavs team was built to beat the heat that year. they dominated them on the interior and had more than enough scorers to boot. not to mention, they had probably the deepest pro team in the past 20 years.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who hated Jordan even more than I hate Lebron now, it's not even close IMO. Jordan is the greatest player in NBA history in his prime. He has one solitary thing that Lebron somewhat lacks—the clutch factor. Lebron is good in the clutch—Jordan was the greatest. He was almost indefensible during the Bulls run when the games got close to the wire.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Has anyone brought in any numbers as to why one would be better than the other?!?

Because that seems like a logical starting off point, for some of you ignant ass nikkas:

Career stats:

MJ: 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg, 5.3 apg, 50% shooting, 33% three-point shooting. 6 championships, 5 MVPs, 10 scoring titles

LeBron: 27.6 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.9 apg, 49% shooting, 33% three-point shooting. 1 championship, 4 MVPs, 1 scoring title

Make your own conclusions using the figures above...

:manny: