"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Pippen and Rodman? Pippen and Grant? Armstrong was an All Star. Harper is better than Chalmers. The Bulls was much better than their opps. They also had Phil Jackson

MJ fans are terrible at times. The Bulls was a contender without MJ. With MJ, they were the best team in the NBA by a mile. This ain't even comparable. No NBA team who played the Bulls had the talent that the Bulls had or even close.

You can talk about the Mavs/Heat all day. It was a bad match-up and all and they didn't have the chemistry. That hurt the Bulls when MJ came back and they lost to Orlando who had a young Penny and Shaq. Sometimes it happens.
lmao.. armstrong was ONE time all star. it was an anomaly. great shooter though.

mj never had a scorer like wade on his side though..all the other dudes were scary inconsistent at times..

just watch the closeout games of 93 and 98 finals.. mj literally had to do EVERYTHING by himself.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron James's team lost in the NBA finals to Dallas. I know there are a lot of weed smokers in here, but are your memories really that bad??

The player that's supposed to be better than Michael Jordan couldn't get a ring playing with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh? :dwillhuh:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lebron James's team lost in the NBA finals to Dallas. I know there are a lot of weed smokers in here, but are your memories really that bad??

The player that's supposed to be better than Michael Jordan couldn't get a ring playing with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh? :dwillhuh:

we've entered a generation were people cant think for themselves they believe everything they hear on tv sadly

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Pippen os such an ungrateful bish. Before he met MJ he was insecure and scared to talk. MJ's presence alone changed his whole life for the better. Pippen is MJ's creation. Even have people thinking he was a top 50 player :heh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao.. armstrong was ONE time all star. it was an anomaly. great shooter though.

mj never had a scorer like wade on his side though..all the other dudes were scary inconsistent at times..

just watch the closeout games of 93 and 98 finals.. mj literally had to do EVERYTHING by himself.

pretty much jordan scored all the bulls points in the 4th quarter in the finals against the suns game 6. It was the case until pax hit the 3.

In 98 jordan made all the big plays down the stretch,steal on malone, the layup, and of course the shot. Pippen's back was fried then and everyone was playing shytty

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Phil Jackson already sonned Kobe by saying MJ was better.

If Lebron could kick Jordan's ass then :damn: at what he could do to Kobe

:childplease: Kobe ain't have nothin' to do with this

kobereturns.gif

:takedat:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wtf: cmon brehs .... yall really gonna argue with these retarded trolls @ThugLife @#1 pick and @DStyles wasting your time entertaining these dumbasses:pachaha:

#1 pick thinks the hawks are getting dwight and cp3 and hes dead serious about it

d styles really thought the nets were gonna make noise this year and goes from post to post trolling teams that are still in the offs

thuglife:childplease: this nikka is like 12 years old all he knows is lebron james and his whole purpose here is to troll.

in the bushes you go silly nikkas

http://www.pictureshack.us/images/71749_c00ntodabushes2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

Not to mention, he only made it cause he got voted in a starter. He didn't even put up all star number. To be honest, neither did Horace

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
why? because you grew up on Jordan?

I didn't even mention the fact that LeBron can do just about everything that Jordan can do, on top of the fact that LeBron is bigger & more athletic.

No..cause Jordan is better..PERIOD..I honestly feel this discussion is silly...I'm not even gonna get into it further..lol