"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thank you. You just saved me a lot of time going through that dudes post. He called MJ a loser and wants to credit Pip for his success, that shyt is :snoop: and :pachaha: at the same time.

Also, the length some of these dudes will go to credit Pip and downplay MJ is ridiculous. It's like they want to make MJ out to be some sort of sidekick, I wonder why that is.....

:birdman: You should have posted something then. Dude said that the bulls were struggling at 34-31 when they asked for MJ to come back. Yet when I bring out records from 84-87 its supposed to be swept under the rug? I simply stated the facts concerning MJ without Pippen. Some of y'all need to not be so butt hurt because what I said is true. Basketball is a team game and you can't just throw all the credit at one player.

Once someone brings up that the '95 bulls got merked in the playoffs by the Magic...people cop pleas saying that he was rusty and had no big man that could rebound and defend the post. Same people saying that clown Lebron for not beating the four horsemen of Rondo, Ray Ray, KG, and Pierce in '10.

Ruby'sRevolver

Man in the Black Hat
Daps
:birdman: You should have posted something then. Dude said that the bulls were struggling at 34-31 when they asked for MJ to come back. Yet when I bring out records from 84-87 its supposed to be swept under the rug? I simply stated the facts concerning MJ without Pippen. Some of y'all need to not be so butt hurt because what I said is true. Basketball is a team game and you can't just throw all the credit at one player.

Once someone brings up that the '95 bulls got merked in the playoffs by the Magic...people cop pleas saying that he was rusty and had no big man that could rebound and defend the post. Same people saying that clown Lebron for not beating the four horsemen of Rondo, Ray Ray, KG, and Pierce in '10.

I don't understand the point in comparing the two situations they were totally different, IMO.

Jordan was a rookie taking over a lottery team while Scottie was a veteran taking over a team that just won 3 straight championships.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
So you're saying you know better than players who actually PLAYED WITH MJ? :jada:

These old ass nikkas so mad :yelaugh: :yelaugh: :yelaugh: :yelaugh:

Ill give it to u breh the kind of stanning u do takes dedication...I hope u know ur not on his payroll tho. Just looking out for ur health cause dikkriding a celebrity 24/7 ain't healthy :whoa:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the sad thing about comparing nikkas to MJ is how loop sided the comparisons become late in their careers.

Kobe's just realizing it now. More minutes games and seasons played than MJ still doesn't have as many rings, points, or records.

Lebron came from high school so he'll prolly play more seasons than MJ and by the time he hits 34 it'll be pretty clear were he ranks in comparison.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
At this point of LeBrons career, how the he'll can you take him over MJ?:rashad:

The amount of choke jobs he's had overwhelm his one great season.

This tight jeans generations niccas are a lost cause.:sadbron:

Lebron had one great season? :comeon:

Didnt Jordan lost twice in the first round back to back :comeon:

You old ass nikkas are pathetic :pachaha: