"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What was MJ record that season? What was the Bulls record the year after MJ first year retiring and what was the Bulls record the season before with MJ? Lebron is the most impactful forward in NBA history with Duncan who is more of a center. MJ is amazing and fun to watch but as a 5 on 5 NBA Basketball player, Lebron>>>MJ. If you think MJ is better, you are just a fanboy, not knowledgeable about the game.

And they say we Kobe stans are the craziest:stopitslime:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Lebron is not the GOAT, YET!
:to: I feel sorry for you nikkas not enjoying greatness :damn:
At least watch that nikka, you don't have to like it. In a couple years after he retires, you're gonna be like :wow: "thinking back, that god damned nikka must be the greatest :yeshrug:"

Stupid muhfukkas dog. I cant stand Kobe never have but I cant deny what he's done. Instead of realizing that they witnessing history live b4 their eyes they'd rather talk down on this nikka, argue against his greatness and hold grudges against the nikka like they know him personally. The only thing I dont like is people actually crowning him the GOAT right now in his career. Let him do his thing first then we can :pacspit: on the haters after he's proven to be the GOAT.

If you watched Jordan play it was just too easy out there for him as his career went on you KNEW he was gonna be the best BBall player in our time and eventually best ever. Watching Bron now its the same thing he isnt gonna be denied. Only thing that can stop him is injury as long as he has a decent team he's gonna be in the mix for the 'ship every year.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what does the bolded have to do with anything?

put Jordan on that '07 cavs team and they may not even make it to the finals.

LeBron didn't change the cavs franchise?:dwillhuh:

you don't know basketball.

that mavs team was built to beat the heat that year. they dominated them on the interior and had more than enough scorers to boot. not to mention, they had probably the deepest pro team in the past 20 years.
Exactly