"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Classic trolling. I give it to you MJ fans for that. When push comes to pull, you can always troll.

Ur arguing Bron > MJ and expecting serious replies? Dont need to write long ass essays to argue the point breh anyone with a brain already knows the truth. Come back in 5 years and u might get taken seriously :ufdup:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
bunch of irrelevant stats

Show me clips were lebron is posting up and doing this.Only kobe has a post game like this.Wades post game >>>>>Lebrons

You don't know what you're talkin about

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No...and I won't even entertain this shyt...Bron ain't better than Jordan...

why? because you grew up on Jordan?

I didn't even mention the fact that LeBron can do just about everything that Jordan can do, on top of the fact that LeBron is bigger & more athletic.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was MJ record that season? What was the Bulls record the year after MJ first year retiring and what was the Bulls record the season before with MJ? Lebron is the most impactful forward in NBA history with Duncan who is more of a center. MJ is amazing and fun to watch but as a 5 on 5 NBA Basketball player, Lebron>>>MJ. If you think MJ is better, you are just a fanboy, not knowledgeable about the game.

:heh: this cat trying to sound "knowledgeable" and writing all this bullshyt

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pippen is just sour he had to play second fiddle his whole career and be Robin...he was the man but he's displayed feminine emotions before like that time he sat out cuz the play was written up for Kukoc...and Kukoc won the game

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea.

definitely.

yes.

same caliber of player, but Jordan always came off as selfish. LeBron's teammates actually flourish with him on the court.

pippen, grant & BJ all had their best year by far when Jordan was off playing baseball, and the team still had a great year. if mo Williams went to play with a prime Jordan in '09 instead of LeBron, he wouldn't make the all-star team and would've stayed underrated.

The ol reliable shyttiest post in the thread courtesy of Wacky D :salute:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
why? because you grew up on Jordan?

I didn't even mention the fact that LeBron can do just about everything that Jordan can do, on top of the fact that LeBron is bigger & more athletic.

Jordan was a better mid range shooter, better post player, better dunker, more exciting, had better shoes and commercials, accepted baldness and made it cool instead of holding on to scraps. Never loss an nba finals series. Singlehandedly changed a franchise .

"what were the Bulls before Jordan? Cows"Chick Hearn

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pippen just mad because he knows that bringing MJ down enhances his legacy. But watch the 4th quarter of games...Lebron had a hard time in the 4th against the bulls in game 5. Lebron's jumper is too shytty to be compared to the greatness of MJ, Kobe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron only tops Jordan in physique.He's bigger

But I don't see how anybody can say he's stronger, faster, more talented etc etc.

Physical attributes play a huge role in athletic abilities, but it's the lil tangible things that make you great.

I'm not even talking about basketball fundamentals....I'm talking about the mental/spiritual side of it.The guts, heart, and instincts.You know, visceral shyt.

That's where Jordan tops everyone.As someone already stated, his killer instinct is immeasurable.That's talent.Supreme talent.That cagey/wily/ craftiness....mixed in with the metaphysical abilities.....Makes Jordan >>>>Lebron

Lebron is a phenomenal specimen nh....But the mental/metaphysical shyt ain't there like it was with MJ.