"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Go head and neg me up lil bytch,you on here puttin 8 hour shifts of dikkridin on a saturday :laff:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No..cause Jordan is better..PERIOD..I honestly feel this discussion is silly...I'm not even gonna get into it further..lol

im not getting into all that neither. I have no horse in this race so its neither here nor there for me. im just saying that its open for debater and can go either way.

as for the stuff I said; yes, I agree with Alonzo & scottie when they say that LeBron would give mike that work if mike tried to check him up.

also, I was agreeing with dude on the fact that I would build a team around LeBron before I build a team around Jordan. from a player's standpoint, I cant see how anybody that played ball would prefer Jordan as their teammate instead of LeBron, unless they plan on sitting the bench.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

No your an idiot. But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your just young an ignorant. If your over the age of 25 talking this stupidity, then you serve a sound slap for even trying to compare the two. I would put Kobe far ahead of Lebron, but no where in the vicinity of Jordan breh.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
No your an idiot. But i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your just young an ignorant. If your over the age of 25 talking this stupidity, then you serve a sound slap for even trying to compare the two. I would put Kobe far ahead of Lebron, but no where in the vicinity of Jordan breh.

:flabbynsick: :umad:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i don't really understand the context of that quote, i can't see the video right now...but if he's talking about a 1 on 1 game...nah. i think mike would beat lebron in that circumstance, for sure.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Basketball is a team sport.

MJ had Pippen, who did Bron have in Cleveland?

We give MJ his props but that's where it stops.

LeBron James is the best basketball player ever.

nikka are you stupid.. did you forget who bron is playing with CURRENTLY..

NEGGED

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason Jordan came back is because he saw Pippens Bulls were a bad call away from reaching the finals without him on 55 wins :steviej:

Now either the league wasn't that good or the '94 Bulls were good without Mike. Only a decent guard away from :eat:

The Cavs on the other hand without Bron tho :gladbron:

U retard the cavs without bron, mike brown, mo Williams,shaq,etc. they broke up the team and Chicago didn't. Damn ur dumb.