"Pippen told me Lebron would kick Jordan's ass and he's right" -Alonzo Mourning

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There you go again with your retarded ass posts.

MJ had better handles is wrong. MJ carried the ball most of the time. Hence a faction of the MJ rules and the play being diluted a gen later due to new wannabe MJ's coming up.

Had a better jumper. I would agree in terms of mid range, Lebron has more range on his shot.

:ufdup: You know damn well Lebron post game is superior to MJ. Lebron can post up centers, PF's, SF's, SG's and C's. Lebron can pass very well out of the post. That was a retarded statement. You are making a fool of yourself.

Lebron is a superior defender than MJ. Can guard four positions and spot at center. He play elite low post man defense, perimeter and off ball defense. Lebron is a superior defender to MJ via genetics and what he is capable by his size. Once again, you are coming off as a fanboy and someone who only see the game for highlights and passion.

Clutch factor? Both players are extremely clutch but you can say MJ has consistently came though since college, Lebron didn't start till more recently. It is fair to say MJ without a doubt.

This is more of an opinion. Lebron is more of a passer who can score than MJ who is a scorer who has the ability to pass. It's more mindset than anything but it doesn't hold water in an argument.

Of course Lebron is bigger and can score closer to the rim better in MJ. In this sport, size matters. This ain't soccer.

lebron is not a better defender he may be more versitile but his man to man defense is not messing with mjs

Daps
Reppin
LWO
mj-laughing.gif

:mjpls:Damn beat me too it. This is the only appropriate response to this thread.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MJ defense and God-bless pure athleticsm are vastly underrated

Also his will was too strong. That happens when you're raised by your father.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm taking Michael Jordan over Lebron James

Lebron's best indivdual season isn't better than Mikes 3rd best individual season of 32ppg, 8 rpb and 8 apg

And Mike never folded under pressure or disappeared during an NBA FINAL.

:wow2:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I'm taking Michael Jordan over Lebron James

Lebron's best indivdual season isn't better than Mikes 3rd best individual season of 32ppg, 8 rpb and 8 apg

And Mike never folded under pressure or disappeared during an NBA FINAL.
Against them stiff big men of the 80's and 90's how much you think Bron would've averaged? :mjpls: Without zone defense? :mjpls: that would be just disrespectful...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
if u would take lebron over jordan, u dumb as shyt and you should be suspended from posting

coming from a :childplease: stan

hazardous

All Star
Daps
Jordan's never said a bad word about Scottie yet Pippen takes shots at Jordan any chance he gets. Be grateful for those six rings you got you bum.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Im still taking MJ over Bron until Bron goes on a run like Jordan did in the 90's. You cant go wrong with picking either or them as your franchise centerpiece but Bron hasn't overtaken Mike (at least not yet.) It's possible he could get there one day but he has some work to do in order to reach that level. Pippen's opinion is now obsolete. He has backtracked a couple of times in his comparison of Mike and Bron, but he knows the real truth.