Philly With The 3rd World Country Vibes

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coordinated outfits w/ matching sneakers.

they bulk ordered nike tech fleece jogging suits. :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't changing that much. Someone was shot and killed in front of my crib there 3 years ago. 4 other people I know have been shot and killed since then within a 3 block radius of my crib.

shyt is the worst I have seen it to be honest in the last 2 years. And I go all the way back to summer 96.

theyre abt to redo the golf course, feel like that should help that area

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
theyre abt to redo the golf course, feel like that should help that area

In Upper Darby? I don't know any golf courses in Cobbs Creek West Philly.

There's a good 6-7 white families on the block with about 50 other black family's. It's been like that since 2005, didn't stop nikkas hustling out of the auto mechanics garage on the corner of the block for close to a decade until they bought the property and demolished the garage.

I love my block, love my neighborhood and most of my old neighbors. I'm just not going to romanticize the bullshyt that happens around there.

shyt is worst that's It's ever been.

Part of the problem is people gloss over the shyt because we are partially connected to the nikkas that are contributing to the nutass shyt.

I'm not doing that anymore. I'm 37...I've seen too many people die and/or goto jail I grew up with, had in my crib, and broken bread with to do that.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All popular areas are “popped”

anything along the El (from center city blue line train up from like York to Lehigh) several blocks around it - development pops around public transportation

Port Richmond
Around point breeze
Around temple
Powelton Village
Lancaster Ave by overbrook
North philly around Norris square
North philly between 2nd street to 11th street from griard to Allegheny

Heard they're trying to build Philly up to be the next NY. That's why they're build all those tall ass buildings

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All popular areas are “popped”

anything along the El (from center city blue line train up from like York to Lehigh) several blocks around it - development pops around public transportation

Port Richmond
Around point breeze
Around temple
Powelton Village
Lancaster Ave by overbrook
North philly around Norris square
North philly between 2nd street to 11th street from griard to Allegheny
Would you say stay away from anything in Kensington near or off Kensington Ave? I want to purchase a property and rent it out section 8

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Heard they're trying to build Philly up to be the next NY. That's why they're build all those tall ass buildings

that’s not true …lots of New York’s are either developing or moving here and working remotely cause it’s cheaper. But philly isn’t trying to be like Ny

Would you say stay away from anything in Kensington near or off Kensington Ave? I want to purchase a property and rent it out section 8

if that’s your goal i mean as far as Kensingon If you can get something south of Lehigh you good anything past that is very very sketchy

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top Senate GOP leader calls for impeachment of Philly DA Larry Krasner

In a letter sent on Tuesday, Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman, R-Centre County, attributes the spike in violent crime in Philadelphia to the city’s progressive prosecutor’s “failed policies and his refusal to perform the duties of his office to hold criminals accountable for the crimes that they commit.”

orman went on in the letter to say Krasner’s “decision to allow more and more criminals to walk free through plea deals and dismissed charges has created an environment in which Philadelphians are no longer safe in their own homes and communities.”

A spokesman for House Republicans said they are reviewing Corman’s request.

Meanwhile, spokeswoman for Krasner’s office fired back, attacking Corman and Pennsylvania Republicans for not doing more to prevent gun violence.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin

In a letter sent on Tuesday, Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman, R-Centre County, attributes the spike in violent crime in Philadelphia to the city’s progressive prosecutor’s “failed policies and his refusal to perform the duties of his office to hold criminals accountable for the crimes that they commit.”

orman went on in the letter to say Krasner’s “decision to allow more and more criminals to walk free through plea deals and dismissed charges has created an environment in which Philadelphians are no longer safe in their own homes and communities.”

A spokesman for House Republicans said they are reviewing Corman’s request.

Meanwhile, spokeswoman for Krasner’s office fired back, attacking Corman and Pennsylvania Republicans for not doing more to prevent gun violence.

yea Krasner and Outlaw can bounce :camby:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The murders are bad but the car jackings are out of control every time i look up there’s another one and mad carjackers are getting shot up too

What’s this urge of car jacking? People say young kids are doing for fun but is it really for fun when you point a gun and actually shoot an innocent victim?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
What’s this urge of car jacking? People say young kids are doing for fun but is it really for fun when you point a gun and actually shoot an innocent victim?

Well from my understanding there is an uptick in murders because lots of blocks are warring (philly doesn’t have gangs like bloods or crips it’s mostly blocks vs blocks) anyways to murk someone you need a wheel and it has to be hot so they stealing cars to do dirt

some may be doing it for fun who knows