Philly With The 3rd World Country Vibes

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The murders are bad but the car jackings are out of control every time i look up there’s another one and mad carjackers are getting shot up too

R.286c90fb23102f52c7d3973788729875

I mean fukk em. WOAT criminal career next to being a robber. All the opportunities of getting around and you trying to take somebody elses shyt.

I swear the more I read about Philly, the more I realize that I could have been a victim:mjcry:. Hell, I seen it for myself my neighborhood slowly went to shyt the moment this dude got popped across the street from this store I used to go to get my mother (RIP) some cigerettes.

Dudes in the store were all like "damn they didn't have to do dude like that:picard:"

My obvious ass was walking back home like:

R.0058639646c99e3d3820da64dbb6bdb7

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Y’all can blame decades of interference by CACS, pigs, government, and intelligence agencies.

Not the people who were born into it.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
R.286c90fb23102f52c7d3973788729875

I mean fukk em. WOAT criminal career next to being a robber. All the opportunities of getting around and you trying to take somebody elses shyt.

I swear the more I read about Philly, the more I realize that I could have been a victim:mjcry:. Hell, I seen it for myself my neighborhood slowly went to shyt the moment this dude got popped across the street from this store I used to go to get my mother (RIP) some cigerettes.

Dudes in the store were all like "damn they didn't have to do dude like that:picard:"

My obvious ass was walking back home like:

R.0058639646c99e3d3820da64dbb6bdb7

What’s your relationship with @Pigeon and @Squirrel from Meteor Man

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
City is done for, I can’t wait to get the fukk outta here man.

Please do it.

I only hold onto the nostalgia, and even that is slowly crashing once I realize the place been shyt for ages just good moments like any other places growing up.

The mayor gave up, the police don't give a fukk, the school system on the verge of self destructing, and there's not enough jobs to stop this nonsense from happening.

Philly became Hill Valley with Biff and the Almanac:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Y’all can blame decades of interference by CACS, pigs, government, and intelligence agencies.

Not the people who were born into it.

shyt started to seep in during the John Street era:picard:. Like folks forget that dude and his cronies were fukking up the city, especially with how they handled the Lex Street Massacre:hubie:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
City is done for, I can’t wait to get the fukk outta here man.

It’s sad and a lot of people can see how y’all Philly heads feel. And it’s not like this is some destitute neglected city buried in the Deep South. It’s one the damn northeast corridor so in theory it should be “thriving”, not feel like it’s Baltimore North.

but as a Philly head, what has been going on the past 10-15 years because these issues don’t pop up out of nowhere?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
what neighborhood you in
North Philly. 20th and SQ. It’s bad my nikka.

It’s sad and a lot of people can see how y’all Philly heads feel. And it’s not like this is some destitute neglected city buried in the Deep South. It’s one the damn northeast corridor so in theory it should be “thriving”, not feel like it’s Baltimore North.

but as a Philly head, what has been going on the past 10-15 years because these issues don’t pop up out of nowhere?
Couldn’t tell you from a political or fundamental standpoint but I just know mothafukkas became demons out this bytch. Like it’s always been bad but these last few years been something vicious. I stay out the mothafukkin way and keep to myself, I ain’t wit the bullshyt so I don’t really “fear for my life” but even then you can be an innocent bystander with these crazy nothing to lose ass nikkas out here these days. Lil nikkas 13, 14 years old running round like they Pac wit big guns and shyt, do anything for them stripes. I got kids my nikka. Lil boys. I’ll be damned if I have them grow up in this city. That’s real shyt.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Couldn’t tell you from a political or fundamental standpoint but I just know mothafukkas became demons out this bytch. Like it’s always been bad but these last few years been something vicious. I stay out the mothafukkin way and keep to myself, I ain’t wit the bullshyt so I don’t really “fear for my life” but even then you can be an innocent bystander with these crazy nothing to lose ass nikkas out here these days. Lil nikkas 13, 14 years old running round like they Pac wit big guns and shyt, do anything for them stripes. I got kids my nikka. Lil boys. I’ll be damned if I have them grow up in this city. That’s real shyt.

this is facts I’ve been here 22 years and this is by far the worst i even seen and felt the most unsafe

and i used to party at hood bars all through north philly in the early 2000’s this shyt is beyond wild

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Since Philly area is the oldest in America besides Boston, the boundaries of the city been the same since the consolidation of 1854.
Philly-Google-Map.jpg

The city is stuck and can't expand even for tax purposes because those towns/counties don't want to be a part of Philadelphia and some of those towns are rich. Whereas Phoenix, Houston, Los Angeles etc... were able to grab land all around to make their cities larger. So you have a small city with horrible taxes and no room for growth. Poor population from the south/racism/Jobs going to the neighboring towns created Philadelphia today.
Wondering what the solution would be. Cities expanding and incorporating smaller surrounding towns happened in the early 1900's- 1950's. That doesn't happen anymore