Philly With The 3rd World Country Vibes

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Chicago, Uptown specifically.

I lived in Cobbs Creek, 52nd street for 20 years though. Still got a crib there and go back 3-4 times a year.

Cobbs Creek changing and 63rd street. There is a lot of white folks moving and buying those big ass houses down there. The crime not stopping though just yet.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Yea we have some of those roads in NY also. But you can also tell by how narrow the streets are. Clearly still built for horses lol

Philly is the only city that has narrow streets outside of the downtown/historical areas.

Regular residential neighborhoods have those narrow af streets, and most of the homes don’t have garages or driveways so people be parking on the sidewalk.

They need to do something about those narrow fukkin streets. Either build more public transportation so people don’t have to drive or build more parking garages or something. It’s impossible to drive/park there. :francis:

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Philly is the only city that has narrow streets outside of the downtown/historical areas.

Regular residential neighborhoods have those narrow af streets, and most of the homes don’t have garages or driveways so people be parking on the sidewalk.

They need to do about those narrow fukkin streets. Either build more public transportation so people don’t have to drive or build more parking garages or something. It’s impossible to drive/park there. :francis:

Because the city is so old it was made for horses and carriages. The small homes are a product of the industrial age when they tried to squeeze how many people on a block radius for the neighborhood factories.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

They need to do about those narrow fukkin streets. Either build more public transportation so people don’t have to drive or build more parking garages or something. It’s impossible to drive/park there. :francis:

Nah I think Boston and Baltimore have some too but nothing compared to Philly you right and in Brooklyn we have a few streets that are narrow that you can’t double park at all but yea overall in NY we use to have super wide sidewalks and then they cut them to make the roads wider.

Funny thing is the hipsters want to go back to the Philly model for pedestrians lol

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still have the bread line in Philly. Go figure.

But as yall already know.... the DA office

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Cobbs Creek changing and 63rd street. There is a lot of white folks moving and buying those big ass houses down there. The crime not stopping though just yet.

It ain't changing that much. Someone was shot and killed in front of my crib there 3 years ago. 4 other people I know have been shot and killed since then within a 3 block radius of my crib.

shyt is the worst I have seen it to be honest in the last 2 years. And I go all the way back to summer 96.

baker928

Pro
Daps

This is cap, only certain parts have narrow streets like that, like parts of south and parts of north. Also, having a car is a luxury, you can get anywhere with Septa, but I never have a hard time finding a spot.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It ain't changing that much. Someone was shot and killed in front of my crib there 3 years ago. 4 other people I know have been shot and killed since then within a 3 block radius of my crib.

shyt is the worst I have seen it to be honest in the last 2 years. And I go all the way back to summer 96.
So glad i left 60th and walnut and never looked back only go back to get a cut smh

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baltimore bruh

Baltimore has the waterfront and good seafood. Philly has an old bridge and greasy cheesesteaks.

Plus Baltimore has real potential. Wide streets and real estate with real potential. Those row houses have so much potential.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Baltimore has the waterfront and good seafood. Philly has an old bridge and greasy cheesesteaks.

Plus Baltimore has real potential. Wide streets and real estate with real potential. Those row houses have so much potential.

Lol Baltimore has nothing on Philly bro that little tourist section not enough and never will be.

The country's best hospital and children hospital is in Philly. Top ivy league school in Penn. Philly Healthcare industry is top for a major city. The colleges as well. Baltimore have nothing else shyt it's the same size of North Philly.

Philly could of had the same tourist bullshyt but corruption is rapid here.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

One looks like any city up north
But The other closely resembles some run down 3rd world country..

But Philly has the freaking narrows streets. That I've seen