They've broken 5 TVs :mjcry:
mad-angry.gif

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t nothing wrong with viZio.. that being said I have a Samsung :heh:

I have a 2019 Vizio P Series in my living room and I have no complaints. The picture looks great. When I was looking to get an OLED for my man cave I was seriously considering the Vizio until I found a good deal on the LG CX. That said the LG CX is probably the best technology purchase I ever made, I love that TV almost as much as I love my kids lol.

I'm still rocking this

TCL 55R617​

:yeshrug:

:ohhh: Low key, TCL is a bit more respectable than bum ass Vizio.

Lmao...won't even front, all my TVs are TCL & I used to be LG gang. It's weird because they don't feel budget but have great pricing for what you get. Most of my circle is 6-fig people & it's the most popular TV brand among us. By far. A buddy upgraded recently but to the Frame.

But yeah, can't speak to Vizio's quality because it's been years since I've had one, but breaking big bread on a TV like that isn't really necessary unless you're a gaming or movie enthusiast.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The SOC, features, and image processing in a flagship LG/ Samsung / Sony OLED and an Vizio OLED are not the same so no it's not paying more money for the same thing.

I don't know why brehs bother giving this info out in threads like this.

You're 100% right, because while LG supplies panels to something like 90% of the TV industry, that doesn't mean all TVs are the same. That's like saying because Patrick Mahomes and Drew Lock are throwing footballs from the same brand, they're basically the same QB.

But when you're trying to convince someone who started the argument with "They look the same to me," you're wasting your time. Sometimes you just gotta let folks like what they like.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know why brehs bother giving this info out in threads like this.

You're 100% right, because while LG supplies panels to something like 90% of the TV industry, that doesn't mean all TVs are the same. That's like saying because Patrick Mahomes and Drew Lock are throwing footballs from the same brand, they're basically the same QB.

But when you're trying to convince someone who started the argument with "They look the same to me," you're wasting your time. Sometimes you just gotta let folks like what they like.
Naw.

There’s levels to this shyt. Obviously a budget Vizio/TCL isn’t gonna match up to top of the line stuff.

But when you start comparing like for like stuff like the Vizio OLED vs the LG CX. Or the TCL 6 Series VS A Bravia or some shyt the differences are minuscule. You are paying hundreds or thousands of $ for some shyt you can’t even see with your naked eye.

Beyond that, the majority of content you can watch on your TV can’t even reach top TV spec currently.

Series X and PS5 can’t even max out a high end TV right now, so why the fukk are y’all even talking about at this point? :dahell:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw.

There’s levels to this shyt. Obviously a budget Vizio/TCL isn’t gonna match up to top of the line stuff.

But when you start comparing like for like stuff like the Vizio OLED vs the LG CX. Or the TCL 6 Series VS A Bravia or some shyt the differences are minuscule. You are paying hundreds or thousands of $ for some shyt you can’t even see with your naked eye.

Beyond that, the majority of content you can watch on your TV can’t even reach top TV spec currently.

Series X and PS5 can’t even max out a high end TV right now, so why the fukk are y’all even talking about at this point? :dahell:

I strongly disagree with pretty much all you typed out, but it honestly doesn't matter, because I don't give a single solitary fukk about what you buy. You must like it enough to buy it, so that's good enough.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I strongly disagree with pretty much all you typed out, but it honestly doesn't matter, because I don't give a single solitary fukk about what you buy. You must like it enough to buy it, so that's good enough.
Nothing for you to disagree with. All of what i said is quantifiable fact. You might not like it, but it is what it is :manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care what side you are on, and i’m not arguing anything.

Facts are not an argument:stopitslime:

So, yes. You really are just here to argue. You have fun with that
:mjgrin: Let’s keep the conversation going, folks.

Thread full of brehs who haven't and won't own TVs from both sides of the argument telling each other they're wrong just to justify their purchases.

How they fukk I'm supposed to effect how you feel about how YOU bought? :mjlol:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
So, yes. You really are just here to argue. You have fun with that

Thread full of brehs who haven't and won't own TVs from both sides of the argument telling each other they're wrong just to justify their purchases.

How they fukk I'm supposed to effect how you feel about how YOU bought? :mjlol:
Yeah, I feel you. Pause. :dame: