New York
I got a vizio. It’s the OLED one. Looks good enough for me.:manny:
F8ESIgn.png

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn’t your kids break like 3 of your TVs?

I can see why you would say fukk it then :manny:
They've broken 5 TVs :mjcry:

but that ain’t really the reason. I just don’t see the value in spending 1000s of dollars for some extra colors/pixels i can’t even see:stopitslime:

If you check the reviews the difference between the vizio OLED and other more expensive ones like Sony or LG is minuscule. You can’t even see that shyt unless you got some special tools and equipment.

Dudes just in here bragging about wasting money :manny:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
They've broken 5 TVs :mjcry:

but that ain’t really the reason. I just don’t see the value in spending 1000s of dollars for some extra colors/pixels i can’t even see:stopitslime:

If you check the reviews the difference between the vizio OLED and other more expensive ones like Sony or LG is minuscule. You can’t even see that shyt unless you got some special tools and equipment.

Dudes just in here bragging about wasting money :manny:
Which Vizio OLED do you have?

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
:mjcry:

Bought a 58 inch Vizio and it just went out a few weeks ago after only a year. My dumbass never got the extended warranty kept saying I was going to go on Costco’s website and buy it and didn’t. Just went and copped another TV. Never copping a Vizio again though.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
When I worked at Best Buy, the Vizio area was so lonely and miserable, you could have a wake near that bytch. There was no main salesman in that direction and when folks would look at them bytches, I would get pointed to handle that area.

fukk:aicmon:
Gotta be desperate to employ a Koala as a salesperson :mjlol: . Vizio down bad

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:mjcry:

Bought a 58 inch Vizio and it just went out a few weeks ago after only a year. My dumbass never got the extended warranty kept saying I was going to go on Costco’s website and buy it and didn’t. Just went and copped another TV. Never copping a Vizio again though.
58 inches of a cheap trash ass TV brand from Costco:scust:

200w.gif