:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My brother was moving out of state, and gave me his 65” Vizio. Never been more frustrated with a TV in my life.

The Smart TV part of it, all the apps are already installed, doesn’t have common ones and it’s impossible to play local files unless you have Plex setup. I guess this could be easily solved by getting a Chromecast, but still.

Then the channel navigation for regular and cable TV is complete garbage, they update it so frequently and you can’t do basic shyt and have to go through their shytty TV app. The Vizio subreddit had a thread dedicated to this and it was all complaints.

I’ve only used Samsung and LG in the past, even had a fukking Insignia Amazon TV that was a better experience than this :francis:
What model TV do you have that doesn't have "common" apps :laff:

Viz-Oled gang here checking in, yeah I agree they update too much because it was perfect a few times but eventually the newest updates create new minor issues for me. Just one issue actually and that's the automatic e arc working properly. That and my speaker system not syncing every once in a while. Powering it off and back on fixes it. I do it once every two months on average. Everything else top notch for me :manny:

Superstar
Daps
I bought a 60” Vizio TV way back in 2017 and it’s still kicking. Most apps(yt TV, etc) are able to be added to it now that exclusivity has worn off. It used to freeze but then I realized it was too far from my router. I keep it in the bedroom because my girl don’t know the difference.

My dad gave me a fire TV that I used to keep on the back porch. It’s now in one of the guest bedrooms since my girls mom comes to stay with us to help with our daughter sometimes.

My big ass LG is in the Living room and I love it. I may need to get another OLED to put in one of my basement rooms, or the upstairs spare bedroom, since they occasionally hog up my LG and I can’t play my ps5 because they watching price is right, some Bridgerton type bullshyt, or a shytty Tubi movie that they swear is Oscar worthy.