:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The SOC, features, and image processing in a flagship LG/ Samsung / Sony OLED and an Vizio OLED are not the same so no it's not paying more money for the same thing.
shyts close enough.

If you need a some type of light meter or some shyt to point out the differences, them shyts don’t matter :martin:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I bought a Vizio in 2006-2007 ... and I use it as a second monitor now
that shyt has been on everyday for 16 years with no problems ... think its 42 inch

used to sidechain my nintendo onto it .. or throw basketball on

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
shyts close enough.

If you need a some type of light meter or some shyt to point out the differences, them shyts don’t matter :martin:
Yeah if dudes wanna pat themselves on the back for paying extra coins for a name and some bells and whistles and specs, do your thing.

I got a Vizio in the living room that's performed fine for 4 years, apps do what they need to do, 4K looks just fine, video games and sports look just fine....the scoffing here means nothing to me:russ:
Most I've ever spent on a TV is $900 back in 2008 for a Samsung that I still use for the bedroom. More things to do with my dough than tech chasing

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I have a 2019 Vizio P Series in my living room and I have no complaints. The picture looks great. When I was looking to get an OLED for my man cave I was seriously considering the Vizio until I found a good deal on the LG CX. That said the LG CX is probably the best technology purchase I ever made, I love that TV almost as much as I love my kids lol.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York