The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
They playing you goofys.

The all use the same display panels.

LG makes them for everyone. With the Vizio OLED you are getting literally the same display panel as the LG CX.

But y’all in here bragging about paying more money for the same shyt :martin:

:hubie:I would sell the hell out of a LG tv over them struggle Vizios, and this is coming from a marsupial that owned one a LONG time ago.

Vizios are made for sleazy fancy hotels where you can't find the remote, but the channel is on "Telemundo" while you in some coochie.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:hubie:I would sell the hell out of a LG tv over them struggle Vizios, and this is coming from a marsupial that owned one a LONG time ago.

Vizios are made for sleazy fancy hotels where you can't find the remote, but the channel is on "Telemundo" while you in some coochie.
Maybe in the past, but now Vizio makes a whole range of TVs. They definitely still make some budget trash but some of their top of the line TVs are very comparable to the more known brands.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Maybe in the past, but now Vizio makes a whole range of TVs. They definitely still make some budget trash but some of their top of the line TVs are very comparable to the more known brands.

The only thing I noticed about Vizios was the fact that the colors are more vibrant. Its like if you want a Samsung, but don't want to spend all the money and deal with Samsung's bullshyt...you cop a Vizio.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They've broken 5 TVs :mjcry:

but that ain’t really the reason. I just don’t see the value in spending 1000s of dollars for some extra colors/pixels i can’t even see:stopitslime:

If you check the reviews the difference between the vizio OLED and other more expensive ones like Sony or LG is minuscule. You can’t even see that shyt unless you got some special tools and equipment.

Dudes just in here bragging about wasting money :manny:

:picard: dog you gotta get a leash on them youngins. They are doing that shyt on purpose.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They playing you goofys.

LG makes them for everyone. With the Vizio OLED you are getting literally the same display panel as the LG CX.

Exactly, All them shyts look exactly the same lined up next to each other in Best Buy, Walmart, & Target :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They playing you goofys.

The SOC, features, and image processing in a flagship LG/ Samsung / Sony OLED and an Vizio OLED are not the same so no it's not paying more money for the same thing.