:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Visiting my father for the weekend and his Vizio just went out too.

:martin:

:pacspit:
Clearly not much of a father
giphy.webp

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Exactly, All them shyts look exactly the same lined up next to each other in Best Buy, Walmart, & Target :mjlol:

shyts close enough.

If you need a some type of light meter or some shyt to point out the differences, them shyts don’t matter :martin:

Naw.

There’s levels to this shyt. Obviously a budget Vizio/TCL isn’t gonna match up to top of the line stuff.

But when you start comparing like for like stuff like the Vizio OLED vs the LG CX. Or the TCL 6 Series VS A Bravia or some shyt the differences are minuscule. You are paying hundreds or thousands of $ for some shyt you can’t even see with your naked eye.

Beyond that, the majority of content you can watch on your TV can’t even reach top TV spec currently.

Series X and PS5 can’t even max out a high end TV right now, so why the fukk are y’all even talking about at this point? :dahell:
Be blind, brehs

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
When I worked at Best Buy, the Vizio area was so lonely and miserable, you could have a wake near that bytch. There was no main salesman in that direction and when folks would look at them bytches, I would get pointed to handle that area.

fukk:aicmon:

:hubie:I would sell the hell out of a LG tv over them struggle Vizios, and this is coming from a marsupial that owned one a LONG time ago.

Vizios are made for sleazy fancy hotels where you can't find the remote, but the channel is on "Telemundo" while you in some coochie.

As a nikka with a Vizio I’m:dead:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
If anyone can tell me the name of the first pro athlete that was featured in vizios commercials 15 years ago. I got a rep for u.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can Stan your plastic box all you want, you have no idea what the fukk you’re talking here

Go look up a owners thread of the Vizio oled and witness regret and sorrow
Breh every respected tech site on earth says the Vizio is legit.

Pay $2000 extra for .1 brehs :mjlol:

Only thing the LG does better is it’s slightly brighter. The freesync and lag were fixed with an update. I’m playing 120fps dolby vision, game mode, etc with no problems.

If you are talking about user complaints then LG got lots if
those too :stopitslime: