:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I was getting my car serviced this weekend and the Michigan game was on. The picture looked off so I took a closer look. Then I noticed how splotchy shyt looked and immediately looked for the brand. As I suspected, it was another trash ass Vizio:scust:

This is worse than what my old set looked like before I got rid of that bytch. Pure scust

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I was getting my car serviced this weekend and the Michigan game was on. The picture looked off so I took a closer look. Then I noticed how splotchy shyt looked and immediately looked for the brand. As I suspected, it was another trash ass Vizio:scust:

This is worse than what my old set looked like before I got rid of that bytch. Pure scust

full

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I got a couple Vizio's in the house...but I'm also not a tech chasing nikka lol

I don't know shyt about 1080p 4k high definition cameras with digital scaling or whatever y'all nikkas be so fascinated with.:skip:

The TV shows images on the screen clear enough for me to see em:yeshrug:

Yeah boy, you try that OLED and it's ova. I legitimately feel sorry for you. You can't even call yourself a real man at this point.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
They've broken 5 TVs :mjcry:

but that ain’t really the reason. I just don’t see the value in spending 1000s of dollars for some extra colors/pixels i can’t even see:stopitslime:

If you check the reviews the difference between the vizio OLED and other more expensive ones like Sony or LG is minuscule. You can’t even see that shyt unless you got some special tools and equipment.

Dudes just in here bragging about wasting money :manny:

I was at best buy and I could easily tell the difference between 4k and 4k oled.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.:mjlol:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

And it's brehs in here defending TVs with built in piss stains? :hhh:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Ghost757

Rookie
Daps
This brother on YouTube breaks down everything on how good vizios actually are compared to other brands far as features for the price. Here is his hdr video for the pqx which I have.