Daps
Light Wallet apologists :mjlol:
mike-tyson-laugh.gif

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
As a general rule for bedrooms and something kids will primarily use, get whatever fits in the budget. Now, if it’s a dedicated gaming room or living room TV I think it’s more worthwhile to spend a little extra and step up a tier or two. Also you can save upwards of 50% or more buying last years flagship models on closeout deals when the new series start hitting the floors. Also you might qualify for some discounts buying direct from the manufacturer’s website like student or employee pricing depending on who you work for.

We got a Vizio M6 I think 5-6 years ago and it’s worked out perfectly for our bedroom. Doesn’t get a lot of use and it’s good enough. Now for the game room and the living room I always make sure to get something nicer.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
a nikka on a budget man. its it that much more better for an extra 300

IMHO, yes. I went waaay over my budget to get my lg oled, but I have absolutely no regrets getting it, despite not even being that avid of a tv viewer or video game player. There's nothing about it that has left me wanting for more, so I feel that it was well worth going a little more out of my way to get it. If this is something you plan on having for more than a couple years, don't buy something now that you might regret later down the line. From my understanding the 6 has better contrast and is considerably brighter than the 5 which is going to be important when viewing many movies these days which contain HDR content. Also, the higher refresh rate will give you a clearer picture if you're intending to watch lots of sports on it. Maybe try to hold out until black friday to get the 6 if you're not in a huge rush.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
IMHO, yes. I went waaay over my budget to get my lg oled, but I have absolutely no regrets getting it, despite not even being that avid of a tv viewer or video game player. There's nothing about it that has left me wanting for more, so I feel that it was well worth going a little more out of my way to get it. If this is something you plan on having for more than a couple years, don't buy something now that you might regret later down the line. From my understanding the 6 has better contrast and is considerably brighter than the 5 which is going to be important when viewing many movies these days which contain HDR content. Also, the higher refresh rate will give you a clearer picture if you're intending to watch lots of sports on it. Maybe try to hold out until black friday to get the 6 if you're not in a huge rush.
yea you right. i wonder how low that series 6 will go for the holidays? 65 inch is 800 right now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is a weird thread because I have a Vizio oled and the picture on most other TVs can't compare

They do have experts who do this for s a living, they won't tell you it's not fantastic but moving on...

And since sense isn't common round these parts, the TV gets updated often and as of today works flawlessly and with new features added all the time.

But why take my word, see for yourself how it ranks and what they say about it
Best OLED TVs in 2022: LG, Vizio, Sony and more
Two spots higher than Samsung but ego doesn't cares about quality, its name recognition you guys want :hubie:

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is a weird thread because I have a Vizio oled and the picture on most other TVs can't compare

They do have experts who do this for s a living, they won't tell you it's not fantastic but moving on...

And since sense isn't common round these parts, the TV gets updated often and as of today works flawlessly and with new features added all the time.

But why take my word, see for yourself how it ranks and what they say about it
Best OLED TVs in 2022: LG, Vizio, Sony and more
Two spots higher than Samsung but ego doesn't cares about quality, its name recognition you guys want :hubie:
:flabbynsick: I expect no less from a nikka that stans the DC Wizards.