:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I calibrated this shyt from this home theater guy online

nikka this shyt looks like AMC.

GOOD LOOKS with the recommendation best one yet

I'm thinking about buying this for mom's birthday. OLED is too much.:whew: Was looking at the Hisense u8h, now this.

How do you like the TLC? :jbhmm: Best Buy got like a 3.9 in reviews, but everybody says it's a good TV. Is the UI nice and smooth?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vizio used to be the shyt back in the day for the value but with the prices of flat screens in todays age you better off spending the extra money on a good panel if that's what you care about. If you just want to watch HD stuff and don't care about other things its still a good alternative. My first flat screen was a refurbed 37 inch vizio in 2013

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vizio used to be the shyt back in the day for the value but with the prices of flat screens in todays age you better off spending the extra money on a good panel if that's what you care about. If you just want to watch HD stuff and don't care about other things its still a good alternative. My first flat screen was a refurbed 37 inch vizio in 2013

Yeah, the market caught up with Vizio. Some of the more well regarded brands are making TVs in the general price range that still have the right range of features for most, and brands like TCL and HiSense are delivering crazy value for the price.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, the market caught up with Vizio. Some of the more well regarded brands are making TVs in the general price range that still have the right range of features for most, and brands like TCL and HiSense are delivering crazy value for the price.
Yeah TCL and HiSense got it on lock. I always thought VIzio would eventually become a mid tier manufacturer by now but :francis:. I have a Hi Sense in my spare bedroom and does the job great for the 180 i spent on it.

Veteran
Daps
Yeah TCL and HiSense got it on lock. I always thought VIzio would eventually become a mid tier manufacturer by now but :francis:. I have a Hi Sense in my spare bedroom and does the job great for the 180 i spent on it.

I went ahead and bought the moms that TLC 646 for $700. She doesn't know a lot about TVs, loved my OLED I got, but I can't put down $1600 on OLED right now.

Her current TV is a 55 1080p. The TLC should be a big upgrade.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking about buying this for mom's birthday. OLED is too much.:whew: Was looking at the Hisense u8h, now this.

How do you like the TLC? :jbhmm: Best Buy got like a 3.9 in reviews, but everybody says it's a good TV. Is the UI nice and smooth?

I went ahead and bought the moms that TLC 646 for $700. She doesn't know a lot about TVs, loved my OLED I got, but I can't put down $1600 on OLED right now.

Her current TV is a 55 1080p. The TLC should be a big upgrade.
Openly say your mom is worth less, then immediately back it up, brehs
full

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

best tv ive ever had. i paid 599 for mines, 100 bucks less than what it is now. honestly, you do not have to calibrate this bad boy it automatically adjusts outside of the box but you can do whatever

i had a PS4 so im locked in 1080....60hz.

but across the board and what the pro's say, this TV competes with some of the higher end televisions.

best bang for your buck period. i actually ENJOY watching television now

Veteran
Daps
best tv ive ever had. i paid 599 for mines, 100 bucks less than what it is now. honestly, you do not have to calibrate this bad boy it automatically adjusts outside of the box but you can do whatever

i had a PS4 so im locked in 1080....60hz.

but across the board and what the pro's say, this TV competes with some of the higher end televisions.

best bang for your buck period. i actually ENJOY watching television now

How is the UI? Encounter any bugs?

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
How is the UI? Encounter any bugs?
ok, when the tv was first released last year there were bugs. But TCL sent out updates that corrected the issue.

go to YouTube and check out tech Steve and digital trends and check out the reviews on the TCL r646.

these are the guys I listen to.

but with any purchase I ALWAYS get the insurance.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My brother was moving out of state, and gave me his 65” Vizio. Never been more frustrated with a TV in my life.

The Smart TV part of it, all the apps are already installed, doesn’t have common ones and it’s impossible to play local files unless you have Plex setup. I guess this could be easily solved by getting a Chromecast, but still.

Then the channel navigation for regular and cable TV is complete garbage, they update it so frequently and you can’t do basic shyt and have to go through their shytty TV app. The Vizio subreddit had a thread dedicated to this and it was all complaints.

I’ve only used Samsung and LG in the past, even had a fukking Insignia Amazon TV that was a better experience than this :francis: