:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This brother on YouTube breaks down everything on how good vizios actually are compared to other brands far as features for the price. Here is his hdr video for the pqx which I have.

Ghost757

Rookie​

JoinedJun 23, 2014Messages1Reputation 0Daps0
waited 8 years since joining to make your first post about the wonders of Vizio huh?:skip:

good evening Courtdog:pachaha:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This brother on YouTube breaks down everything on how good vizios actually are compared to other brands far as features for the price. Here is his hdr video for the pqx which I have.

Ok, to whom does this alias belong?

Breh has an account for almost a decade and chooses this subject to make his first post?

:mjlol:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
shyt nikka you got me tempted lol. What you know about Hisense U8H though

TV game has changed. Once shytty brands stepped they game up

Haven't heard much about the Hisense, I just know that the TCL 6 series has been the gold standard for budget sets for many years now. I just did a quick search on reddit and it sounds like people overwhelming recommend the TCL over the hisense though.

From the thread:
You’ll get one answer in this sub, TCL by far.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
shyt nikka you got me tempted lol. What you know about Hisense U8H though

TV game has changed. Once shytty brands stepped they game up

Looking at this youtube review, that hisense does look really nice, but once he got to its drawbacks it didn't start to look as tempting to me. That shimmering looked like it could become rather annoying, and loss of detail during dark scenes is a big no-no. My bro in law just the other night called me complaining about his tv's dark scene performance. I'd go TCL. Also, the 646 that I linked earlier is a google tv model, not roku.

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Haven't heard much about the Hisense, I just know that the TCL 6 series has been the gold standard for budget sets for many years now. I just did a quick search on reddit and it sounds like people overwhelming recommend the TCL over the hisense though.

From the thread:

reading about it now. lot of people complaining about the motion handling. check out these comments

Posted by
u/DanGTG
2 months ago

U8H 24 FPS Motion Handling Issues​

renderTimingPixel.png

With Motion Enhancement set to off play this clip and notice how the set struggles:

Then make the following changes:
  • Motion Enhancement - Custom
  • Judder Reduction - 8
  • Blur Reduction - 1
Replay the clip and notice the improvement.

Unfortunately, this setting will cause other frame rates to suffer from frozen images or soap opera effect.
For example, apply the motion settings above while watching the following 60 FPS clip and it will freeze at ~25 seconds in.

It's sad to see a set with such potential hobbled by bad firmware.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You know whats sad.. When people tell the truth, the hate for me is sooo strong that only God can lead you blind sheep.
Let me see how much you ladies spent on your "better" TV's.

And the hisense vs the TCL.. I mean, compared to the Vizio OLED which should be available for $900 or less soon? Why would you spend 2/3 hundred less for a much lesser quality television :dahell:
Nobody is discussing how good the Vizio is or even whats wrong with it. We attempted that already and nikkaz kept pulling up outdated information.
I corrected them, but they'd rather not acknowledge it because it makes their purchases seem foolish. How much is an LG C series?
OK... So the C1 and C2 seem to be going for about the same price on sale right now with both around $1700 at 55in but they have a 48in C2 for 1k

The vizio on the otherhand you can get the 65in for $1070 right now. How is the picture quality fo rmovies and gaming?
Top notch according to all review sites and this was BEFORE all the updates that fixed non pic related issues and ones that not only fixed whatrever pic issues they had. But they continue to add new features like if the TV is a console.
Best bang for the buck hands down...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So I watched and idk about those settings. I'm got an oled and he said it works for that but not really. It wasn't a bad picture, just wasn't better than what I had already. Also, my TV didn't have the hdr issues he had. When he lowers it to 300 nits and then switches between hdr on and off to showcase the difference. On my TV the difference never got saturated/washed out. I put hdr back on (under picture/game on the TV) and I noticed the difference immediately. Wasn't drastic, just less realistic lighting imo. I do hate how hdr dims the screen at the title screens of games but in game the colors are always perfect.