:philjacksonlol: Buy a Vizio, brehs.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Need special equipment to see why you spent an extra $2000 brehs :mjlol:

You gone exaggerate everything here but reality and every single tech reviewer says the Vizio is a good TV.

You made yourself mad by spending too much money on some shyt you can’t even see:umad:
Where are you getting we spent this exaggerated balloon amount on the tv ? 2000 more ? Either you bought your shyt second hand or you’re just uneducated… who the hell knows, you’ve always been a sheltered bozo

The C1 cost me 1599 (65 inch)

The same equipment they used to measure the tvs is the same equipment they tested the Vizio with … what are you even talking about :mjlol:

Your tv is a joke, years of praying for firmware to get the shyt to work as advertised

So I thought to myself, let me check out the user reviews on Best Buy, the Comment and ratings posted was nothing short of a horror show:

I’ve never seen a tv rated so low by users in my life , especially an oled :laff::laff::laff:

Nah, NO!!!!!

I will not allow you to pollute This Thing of Ours with your shytty tv

Take yourself and that flimsy piece of shyt and get the fukk outta here now

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where are you getting we spent this exaggerated balloon amount on the tv ? 2000 more ? Either you bought your shyt second hand or you’re just uneducated… who the hell knows, you’ve always been a sheltered bozo

The same equipment they used to measure the tvs is the same equipment they tested the Vizio with … what are you even talking about :mjlol:

Your tv is a joke, years of praying for firmware to get the shyt to work as advertised

So I thought to myself, let me check out the user reviews on Best Buy, the Comment and ratings posted was nothing short of a horror show:

I’ve never seen a tv rated so low by users in my life , especially an oled :laff::laff::laff:

Nah, NO!!!!!

I mean that TV is for people who use price as the primary factor in what they buy. It's a less expensive OLED for price conscious consumers. I find it surprising that people think they're gonna pay that much less and be on equal ground with people paying far more for trusted brands. I've dealt with enough TVs to know I don't want to own any more Vizios. They're fine for a short term TV of 2-4 years when you on your grind but your funds ain't right and you still want a half decent TV.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Nah, NO!!!!!

Nah, NO!!!!!

There were some bugs at first, all of that has been fixed.

C1 had its share of bullshyt too

Spend a bunch of extra money to wait for firmware updates brehs :mjlol:

One more time, side by side there’s not much of any discernible difference, and the Vizio is even better in some aspects, that’s facts.

Might not be what you want to hear but it is what it is :manny:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Hey man, i posted reviews it ain’t something i’m just making up.

Anyone who’s actually compared it to LG, Sony, etc has said it holds up to them very well, even beats them in some aspects.

Dudes just don’t like to hear that cause they spent so much on their TV so they attack little old me for posting the truth :mjcry:
I'll never shyt on Vizios. My first HDTV was a Vizio and that bytch is still running like 15 years later. I halfway been hoping it fukks up so I have an excuse to replace it. My next two were Samsungs.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean that TV is for people who use price as the primary factor in what they buy. It's a less expensive OLED for price conscious consumers. I find it surprising that people think they're gonna pay that much less and be on equal ground with people paying far more for trusted brands. I've dealt with enough TVs to know I don't want to own any more Vizios. They're fine for a short term TV of 2-4 years when you on your grind but your funds ain't right and you still want a half decent TV.
I’ve had LGs die on me and i have a westinghouse black friday TV that’s been going strong for like 12 years now.

Like i said this is just y’all’s elitist talk trying to make yourselves feel better for spending all that money.

You line up the Vizio Oled Side by side with the LGCX

And it’s a very similar picture.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
There were some bugs at first, all of that has been fixed.

C1 had its share of bullshyt too

Spend a bunch of extra money to wait for firmware updates brehs :mjlol:

One more time, side by side there’s not much of any discernible difference, and the Vizio is even better in some aspects, that’s facts.

Might not be what you want to hear but it is what it is :manny:
Nah

Never had one and I mean not one issue, if there is a problem it gets squashed in weeks not years

You keep going back to that side by side shyt, it’s the user experience after purchase, which clearly you don’t understand and the side by side shyt is still bad, a high end product shouldn’t be lacking at all

Vizio cut corners and it shows, you keep saying it’s facts but the experience after brought home is miserable … so no … they are not comparable

What good is a luxury car if after you buy it, it falls apart ?

Isn’t it funny they made one model and called it quits ? Probably got so many back returned they decided it wasn’t worth it

Whatever man do you

Be a bozo I don’t care

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah

Never had one and I mean not one issue, if there is a problem it gets squashed in weeks not years

You keep going back to that side by side shyt, it’s the user experience after purchase, which clearly you don’t understand and the side by side shyt is still bad, a high end product shouldn’t be lacking at all

Vizio cut corners and it shows, you keep saying it’s facts but the experience after brought home is miserable … so no … they are not comparable

What good is a luxury car if after you buy it, it falls apart ?

Isn’t it funny they made one model and called it quits ? Probably got so many back returned they decided it wasn’t worth it

Whatever man do you

Be a bozo I don’t care

Firmware update destroyed this tv and you want to talk comparable

That Reddit owners thread is pure Comedy

I’m done

So all i gotta do is find some users complaining about their bad experiences and that means the TV is bad?? :ehh:

nikka please:picard:

Pay a premium price to have the same issues as the shyttt budget TV brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So all i gotta do is find some users complaining about their bad experiences and that means the TV is bad?? :ehh:

nikka please:picard:

Pay a premium price to have the same issues as the shyttt budget TV brehs :mjlol:

I knew you would do this

The difference is those are single incidents

Your problems are widespread and documented

Ask anybody here if they have problems, you’ll get a no

I haven’t had ANY issues, you already said you had to wait for firmware to fix the 120hz and god knows what else

Whatever man, I’ll let you be bozo

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I knew you would do this

The difference is those are single incidents

Your problems are widespread and documented

Ask anybody here if they have problems, you’ll get a no

I haven’t had ANY issues, you already said you had to wait for firmware to fix the 120hz and god knows what else

Whatever man, I’ll let you be bozo
No they are not single incidents. Lots of people saying they had the same issues. LG even released a patch to try to fix some of them.

I have had zero issues and i didn’t have to wait for anything. Patch was already in when i bought my tv. Ironically it was around the time people were waiting for a patch to be able to even play their PS5 Series X on their brand new Top of the line LG

:ufdup:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
No they are not single incidents. Lots of people saying they had the same issues. LG even released a patch to try to fix some of them.

I have had zero issues and i didn’t have to wait for anything. Patch was already in when i bought my tv. Ironically it was around the time people were waiting for a patch to be able to even play their PS5 Series X on their brand new Top of the line LG

:ufdup:
Ok man
Enjoy your tv