Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
True plus Phoenix is flawed because they were just annexing desert with no population at all making their city limits outrageous. The limit is almost 600 square miles of bullshyt. That is bigger than LA and New York

ya your exactly right. these cities just annex huge suburbs and consider them part of the city. for example, jacksonville did that and has a population of like 850,000, yet half the city looks like lancaster county, PA. philly could increase their population by annexing jenkintown, abington, etc, hell they are right next to the Northeast.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
ya your exactly right. these cities just annex huge suburbs and consider them part of the city. for example, jacksonville did that and has a population of like 850,000, yet half the city looks like lancaster county, PA. philly could increase their population by annexing jenkintown, abington, etc, hell they are right next to the Northeast.

Those surrounding towns were all establish before Philly became the limits it was today so that is not going to happen anytime soon. Shyt king of Prussia, Conshohocken all that those towns should be philly

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Dont forget Philly has street signs that are nice enough to let you know what numbered block you are on
NEPC-frankford-and-cottman-street-sign.jpg

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Those surrounding towns were all establish before Philly became the limits it was today so that is not going to happen anytime soon. Shyt king of Prussia, Conshohocken all that those towns should be philly
Yeah all those town would probably be all up in arms to be considered philly... But you are right they basically are philly.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
This certainly isn't enough time to gauge the overall climate of a city but i did a couple of Wizard World comic cons in Philly awhile ago and from my brief experience of going there, I left with a very favorable impression of it.:ehh:

Surprisingly the people there were very friendly with me. I enjoyed it both visits.

I wanted to visit that haunted prison there but tours are only during Halloween I was told.

That haunted prison is :huhldup:, had me scared shytless

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I take it your visit left the desired effect on you.:lupe:
I hate that I couldn't go when I was there being a horror fan. I really enjoyed Philly tho.
I didnt even want to go

I just showed up at my boys house, there were females there and someone was like "let's all go to the haunted house"

Got there, nikkas was tryna look bold for the females but it just wasnt happening. I was so scared that I wanted to leave out of one of the emergency exits in the middle of the exhibit.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
I didnt even want to go

I just showed up at my boys house, there were females there and someone was like "let's all go to the haunted house"

Got there, nikkas was tryna look bold for the females but it just wasnt happening. I was so scared that I wanted to leave out of one of the emergency exits in the middle of the exhibit.
:deadmanny:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I didnt even want to go

Why wasn't this made into a thread :dead: