Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
think OP meant to say. . .philadelphia is a city where you will get slept!
:damn:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Downtown Philly is a cool daytime city, imo. The night life is lacking but you could just go to Atlantic City, it's only about 30-45 mins away depending on traffic. But I will say Philly has some of the best food, high end and low end and the museums are all awesome, definitely check out the African American museum over there and also the Black Holocaust Museum as well.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Wtf people talking shot shyt lol. Philly crime is not random. Majority of the crime in this city is people knowing each in the same nrighborhood. We have no gangs and that's always been Philly model. Other than that what big city don't have crime. The hate for Philly is amazing I don't understand but it's only on the internet.

Boston, New York people that I met in person here love it. Shyt majority of the population boost are people from NYC and Boston. Pay 2200 stacks for a wack ass dirty condo in NYC when you can have a 4 story house with deck and garage for that cheaper of that price.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard philly has some bad Asians :datazz:

If you had asked me this a year ago I would had been like :whoa:

But this dude I used to work with invited me to his fam babyshower....I went to show support..walked in the crib and was like :ohhh::ehh::blessed::gladbron::whoo::shaq::takedat: all at the same time...I was sstraight shocked...I knew philly had some Cambodian chicks but gawtdamn some of these chicks were straight :shaq: status...I took my girl wit me she saw me bussing it up wit two of them she straight hit me :ufdup: from across the room and came and killeD the whole vibe..I played it off but inside I was:to:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Northeastern PA is fine too, it's basically a suburb of NY and NJ. :ehh: I grew up and lived in the Poconos area from ages 13-21 until I moved to Atlanta a little over a year ago.

Central PA tho :merchant: :whoa:

im gonna have to disagree with you on northeast PA. the poconos is fine and is what you said, a suburb of NY and NJ. however, scranton/wilkes barre is a fukking hell hole. growing up in philly and nyc, i wasnt prepared for the level of white trash i encountered. hell, the blacks there were trashy as shyt as well. everyone is shooting dope and the place is depressed as hell, no industry or real jobs.

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
Haha it's crazy to see Philly get love on The Coli. These threads go either way.. Usually with a bunch of people that have never been to Philly chiming in because they watched the Wire and think it's like Balitmore. I love my hometown and it's dope because Philly is perpetually slept on when it comes to cities. I think we are the right behind Houston in terms of numbers. The vibe in the city is amazing and getting better these last couple of years. Dope festivals pens landing is popping and we just had The Roots festival.

ya, philly is the 5th largest city in the country after houston, chi, LA, and NYC

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
GREAT food. My favorite food spot in the city as well. Some good ass music too.

Roy-Nelson-Belly-Rub.gif
Relish in Mt. Airy is another gem:myman:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Wtf people talking shot shyt lol. Philly crime is not random. Majority of the crime in this city is people knowing each in the same nrighborhood. We have no gangs and that's always been Philly model. Other than that what big city don't have crime. The hate for Philly is amazing I don't understand but it's only on the internet.

Boston, New York people that I met in person here love it. Shyt majority of the population boost are people from NYC and Boston. Pay 3,000 stacks for a wack ass dirty condo in NYC when you can have a 4 story house with deck and garage for that cheaper of that price.

Fixed :scust:

Told my chick to kill that NY talk for that exact reason. I got friends in IB that still can't afford to stay alone in the city. They're splitting $4,000 for an 3 bed apartment in the Village:scust:I swear people just want to go to NYC to live out some Sex and the City fantasy. I go to NYC alot. It's cool but, it's not $3000-$4000 cool. Even Brooklyn will run you $2000 for a nice spot.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Fixed :scust:

Told my chick to kill that NY talk for that exact reason. I got friends in IB that still can't afford to stay alone in the city. They're splitting $4,000 for an 3 bed apartment in the Village:scust:I swear people just want to go to NYC to live out some Sex and the City fantasy. I go to NYC alot. It's cool but, it's not $3000-$4000 cool. Even Brooklyn will run you $2000 for a nice spot.

Shyt mad overrated breh no hate just being real. In my old neighborhood Francisville/Fairmount/Art Museum all you see is New York tags they leaving NYC in drones because the living is cheaper and less crowded but still a big city.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Shyt mad overrated breh no hate just being real. In my old neighborhood Francisville/Fairmount/Art Museum all you see is New York tags they leaving NYC in drones because the living is cheaper and less crowded but still a big city.

That's all I would've did had I went to NY, worked a few years, got enough experience and bolted out. Shyt is mad overrated, unless you're rolling in cash. At that point, you get to see a whole different side of New York. The suckas are the broke cats who really could do well in other places but choose to struggle to remain there.

But yea, that's my last post on NYC. They get enough attention as is.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
im gonna have to disagree with you on northeast PA. the poconos is fine and is what you said, a suburb of NY and NJ. however, scranton/wilkes barre is a fukking hell hole. growing up in philly and nyc, i wasnt prepared for the level of white trash i encountered. hell, the blacks there were trashy as shyt as well. everyone is shooting dope and the place is depressed as hell, no industry or real jobs.

Lol that is true, I never went up there once, I stuck to The Poconos and Allentown :blessed:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
ya, philly is the 5th largest city in the country after houston, chi, LA, and NYC

The 5 largest and also the smallest our city the shyt let Philly be 250 sq miles plus like Chicago or 400 plus like NY etc... we would be the number 2 city.

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
The 5 largest and also the smallest our city the shyt let Philly be 250 sq miles plus like Chicago or 400 plus like NY etc... we would be the number 2 city.

i believe it was the 2010 census (possibly the 2000 census) that showed Philly having a population growth for the first time since the 1950's. phoenix actually overtook us as 5th largest city for about a decade in the 90's or early 2000's but we have taken our 5th spot back. i assume growth in the southwest is starting to flatten out because people realized that to have a major city and population base, you need water...the desert isnt the best place to find water

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
i believe it was the 2010 census (possibly the 2000 census) that showed Philly having a population growth for the first time since the 1950's. phoenix actually overtook us as 5th largest city for about a decade in the 90's or early 2000's but we have taken our 5th spot back. i assume growth in the southwest is starting to flatten out because people realized that to have a major city and population base, you need water...the desert isnt the best place to find water

True plus Phoenix is flawed because they were just annexing desert with no population at all making their city limits outrageous. The limit is almost 600 square miles of bullshyt. That is bigger than LA and New York