Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Philly in the middle of the Northeast corridor gone to increasingly make it a good spot to live, especially with projects like this.

That high speed train lifestyle
full

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Was in Philly for work training. Met these two servers from Outback at the bar (one pretty brown, the other pretty redbone).

The brown one took me around the city and we went to a local spot. Afterwards we parked somewhere and fukked in her Honda. :noah:

I'll always have fond memories of Philly. Not sure why yall such a dry ass state when it comes to alcohol tho.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
How so, look up and down Broad St. The city has given/ giving incentives to those who buy those houses in black areas and giving those buyers money to build new housing all of which cacs are buying.

Still affordable somewhat and many parts of North and West are still undesirable. Crime rate is also still high.

But speaking on this I’m actually looking to invest in either Camden or Wilmington because I imagine people getting pushed out into those two cities the same way New Yorkers got pushed out to parts of Jersey across Manhattan.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Still affordable somewhat and many parts of North and West are still undesirable. Crime rate is also still high.

But speaking on this I’m actually looking to invest in either Camden or Wilmington because I imagine people getting pushed out into those two cities the same way New Yorkers got pushed out to parts of Jersey across Manhattan.
Both Camden and Wilmington areas are favorable more so Camden because Camden will be the catch basin for those leaving Philly for lower cost housing

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
And I think there’s a train that goes from Camden to Philly. Public transportation is a gold mine in investing
Yes, absolutely. That same train goes to north jersey (Newark Penn Station) and NYC plus along side that eastern corridor down to DC. So however you plan the logistics of the Camden location is suitable for investors