Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I've never lived in a majority white town :blessed:

Lived in Wilmington, Philly, Chester then did college in Memphis & Washington DC

I don't know what it feels like to be outnumbered by whites :blessed:
Nice.

Also...people need to stop comparing Philadelphia to Pittsburgh. Philly is an actual east coast city. Pittsburgh is crackerville USA that feels more like the south and the Midwest than an actual northeastern city.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Most well-rounded of all the big cities. Other cities beat in one or two aspects.

2 hours north you can ski or be in NYC, 2 hours south you can be in DC, 2 hours east you be at the shore.

Only cities I'm looking to move to other than Philly have less than a million people.

Yea...that's one thing you take for granted on the East Coast.

Everywhere else in the country its not like that. LA somewhat because they have SD, AZ, Vegas nearby.

I just like the fact that any Saturday if I wanna get out of town, I can be in Harlem chilling, down in Georgetown DC shopping, down in Baltimore eating crabs on the harbor, which I did for three straight weeks in May :pachaha: I love that shyt :mjcry:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Nice.

Also...people need to stop comparing Philadelphia to Pittsburgh. Philly is an actual east coast city. Pittsburgh is crackerville USA that feels more like the south and the Midwest than an actual northeastern city.

Philly is the only city in PA you can really look at as a world city

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Philly is the only city in PA you can really look at as a world city
Indeed...it almost doesn't even feel like it fits in the rest of Pennsylvania cause its like you said...A world class city filled with culture, diversity, and foreign/domestic commerce. The rest of PA is just backwater and country and white as snow (with the exception of all the Hispanics around the reading/Lancaster area and the small black population in western pa).

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Love my city and it is amazing to see how it is growing. The second comcast tower is being built and Ucity getting skycrapers. Nightlife finally picking back up at a tremendous pace. I believe once they fix the schools population will jump back over 2 million plus range. People don't understand for Philly to be so heavily populated and has the history that it has being so small compared to New York Chicago LA is amazing. Philly is only 135 square miles.

Down Penns Landing the roller skate rink open up last friday night with Dj Jazzy Jeff performing. There is always a chill spot to watch the games on any day of the night. Went to landmark on St. Joes campus and just chilled there all night.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK. The people I know from Philly never have anything nice to say about it outside the usually sports bragging

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
IDK. The people I know from Philly never have anything nice to say about it outside the usually sports bragging

Probably because they're experienced a completely different side of Philly :ld:

Which I never pretended doesn't exist :ld:

Anyway doe....I know just as many people who love it here.