Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
maxresdefault.jpg

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Sister stayed there for a year participating in City Year back in the early 2000s....I had a chance to visit. It's a nice city....

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Philly is cool. But the traffic is complete shyt. Best place to live in my opinion would be Manayunk which is hipster heaven but on the outskirts of Philadelphia , or Franklin Mills area . If you have a family then South Jersey areas like Merchantville, NJ are cool where you can hop of the Betsy Ross or Tacony bridges to the city real easy.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Germantown last time when I was around back in 2001. I got with a 2 ricans that summer. Then I got hated on walking around south street cuz the brehettes thought I was kicking it with a white chick :mjcry:

I miss my city :mjcry:

North, North, North and Uptown... :ahh:

True.:ohlawd: Those ricans

I miss home. Going back on the 4th for all the cookouts.

Roots picnic looked lit yesterday too

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw....geno's steaks is sooooooo overated.

Best philly cheesteak I've ever had was at Penn station. I don't fcuk with anything else.

in the city i've only had jim's that i liked. didn't like genos and dont like tony lukes. By the city couple miles out, i dig d'alessandro's/chubby's they both right by each other. A little farther out by St. Joe's Larry's Steaks is solid too.

I've only been out here a year tho and i don't eat cheesesteaks that often

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
moved in the area or so for grad school about a year back. I love it here, everything's right at my speed for being in a big city or living in a surrounding neighborhood. food's good, always stuff to do, get more love from girls here than i ever did before (:blessed:) It's not that big a city either.

With that said, the stuff about Philly that is great is great and everything posters been saying in here is true. But there are rough parts of the city (like Kensington and several other places). Some people in these areas live tough lives. I feel like part of this city has been detached and left alone from the nicer parts of the city and you see all these abandoned houses, run down lots, etc. in these areas. The city doesn't feel unified in that regard like say a city like DC does.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Germantown last time when I was around back in 2001. I got with a 2 ricans that summer. Then I got hated on walking around south street cuz the brehettes thought I was kicking it with a white chick :mjcry:

I saw like five IR couples on South St yesterday. One was this old corny black guy with extra smedium shorts and long tube socks making out hard with this milf white chick :russ:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I was just there last night. :mjlol: at nikkas talking about the girls are ugly. It was dimes everywhere. Black and white.

They just being a$$holes :mjlol:

I saw like five IR couples on South St yesterday. One was this old corny black guy with extra smedium shorts and long tube socks making out hard with this milf white chick :russ:

:russ:

Just for clarification I just wanna say that I think the brehettes thought the rican chick I was kicking it with was white. That day i Even passed by this one chick who I knew me and she wouldn't even say hi to me. She was on some :usure:.

Lot of good looking women in that city of all colors and most importantly they are chill too.

Went up they're not knowing anyone and came away with mad friends. Mostly a lot of temple peoples.

Very dope city that I still miss. :mjcry:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
They just being a$$holes :mjlol:

I was reading their posts like "where?" :dahell:

I lived in D.C. too and I think the poster who was saying that was from there so to act like D.C. is filled with dimes and Philly is full of ugly chicks is a lie.

I'll say D.C. has more college women and chicks passing through for a job/internship. But Philly's homegrown chicks >>> D.C.'s homegrown chicks by a mile :scust::scust::scust:

And nikkas comparing it to New York need to be slapped. 20 million people live in the New York City area fam.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I was reading their posts like "where?" :dahell:

I lived in D.C. too and I think the poster who was saying that was from there so to act like D.C. is filled with dimes and Philly is full of ugly chicks is a lie.

I'll say D.C. has more college women and chicks passing through for a job/internship. But Philly's homegrown chicks >>> D.C.'s homegrown chicks by a mile :scust::scust::scust:

And nikkas comparing it to New York need to be slapped. 20 million people live in the New York City area fam.

But NYC > Philly :umad: