Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
went there for made in America last year...dope downtown area, and that pier is pretty cool...going again this year for made in America :blessed:

the philly zoo :banderas: and that prison museum :heh:

however, I went sometime a few months ago, and I see like all of the fountains along the parkway had like construction going on around them, and that "love park" shyt was torn to shreds...visually that strip was beautiful in the summer/spring...did they get rid of it? :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I agree, you could do a lot worse than Philly in the context overall in terms of economics and accessibility to other cities nearby.

But for Women and quality of females, it is by far one of the worst areas to be in. So if you are married or have a GF already then sure why not.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Fixed :scust:

Told my chick to kill that NY talk for that exact reason. I got friends in IB that still can't afford to stay alone in the city. They're splitting $4,000 for an 3 bed apartment in the Village:scust:I swear people just want to go to NYC to live out some Sex and the City fantasy. I go to NYC alot. It's cool but, it's not $3000-$4000 cool. Even Brooklyn will run you $2000 for a nice spot.
I used to have the NY dream but then I got there :scusthov:
There ain't even any New Yorkers left in New York
Spend stacks to life with hipsters from other states brehs :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
went there for made in America last year...dope downtown area, and that pier is pretty cool...going again this year for made in America :blessed:

the philly zoo :banderas: and that prison museum :heh:

however, I went sometime a few months ago, and I see like all of the fountains along the parkway had like construction going on around them, and that "love park" shyt was torn to shreds...visually that strip was beautiful in the summer/spring...did they get rid of it? :mjcry:
Philly heads what's the story on Love Park? That's the one thing I remember about Philly growing up from old skating vids. Why they close it?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Update: Im in philly rn this weekend and have only seen maybe 3-4 chicks that look hittable here. These women up here look busted and dusty wearing these belly shirts shiwing their muffin tops.

Went to a phillies game last night:ehh:
My girl and I tried looking for shyt to do lastnight but the bars n lounges looked :mjpls: and stumbled into the area of that gay bar woodys:huhldup:
-ubers are cheap tho, only paid $11 roundtrip from citizens bank park and back to the hotel:ld:

- I dont like how all these cheesesteaks spots take cash only

-Public trans seem trash juice tho. Im used to the DC metro which drops my ass off right near where I wanna go. Everyone here take cabs:childplease:

We're staying in center city. Hittin the roots picnic later today.

Any philly brehs know any dope BLACK spots?

If Of course their metro is gonna be like that. Philly's a hell of a lot bigger than dc :beli:

And since philly is a bigger version of baltimore I totally expect a dc nikka to not be feeling it :manny:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If Of course their metro is gonna be like that. Philly's a hell of a lot bigger than dc :beli:

And since philly is a bigger version of baltimore I totally expect a dc nikka to not be feeling it :manny:
Im saying tho, from our hotel I type in a spot we wanna go its 30 mins walking and 30 mins on the subway:francis:. Im used to quicker access.

And yea, I never goto bmore at all I try to avoid it.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You gotta give an alternative though...

If you looking for a dense major urban America city, there aren't many.

You got New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, San Fran and....that's it. Philadelphia is cheaper than all of those places, sans Chicago which is affordable for some odd reason.

NYC is already gentrified. In my five years in Washington DC, I saw the already ongoing gentrification ramp up like crazy. I can easily see Philly becoming the next popping place. People that's priced out of the other big cities will come here once they see it's not a war zone and it offers alot.

You forgot Baltimore as a dense urban major American city :ufdup:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Im saying tho, from our hotel I type in a spot we wanna go its 30 mins walking and 30 mins on the subway:francis:. Im used to quicker access.

And yea, I never goto bmore at all I try to avoid it.

Dc is good about the frequency of their trains. I really wish Baltimore had it like that

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I see a plenty of hot chicks when I go
I heard Philly got a lot of bad Asian women, is that true?

And where should I stay when I visit? I want to be near all the dope bars/clubs. I'm not :mjpls: but I've been to enough hood spots in Chicago. So I like a mix