Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
where are the bad black/latina women usually located at in Philly

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Went to school there. It was a great city, but got tired of it for after a year. My campus was lame, segregated, and Blacks were boring, whites were on that ADHD crazy shyt. I couldn't fukk with any of them. Latinos had no presence or personality. I also just wanted to work and make money so I dropped out.

I was there from 2003-2005. In 2005, it was considered the most depressed city in the US, and I felt it. Can't enjoy it in a just one weekend. I think their food and concert events fit me more than NYC. But I prefer NYC (my hometown).

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The only two questions I have...

1) How do the ladies look?

2) How much is the rent? (you kinda already answered this but I'd like more details).

Everything else I can work out, especially being on the East coast.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I heard Philly got a lot of bad Asian women, is that true?

And where should I stay when I visit? I want to be near all the dope bars/clubs. I'm not :mjpls: but I've been to enough hood spots in Chicago. So I like a mix
There are some cute Cambodian chicks there and a lot of them are with black dudes.

I'm not sure where's the best place to stay, but for bars, South Street is lit and it's a mixed crowd.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just wanna say part of the reason I was eating good in philly was because the women there thought I looked longer eric snow :mjlol:. I actually think I look a lot better than that nikka tbh :mjcry:

But I rocked with it anyway because they was feeling me. But still :mjcry:. bytches always calling me snow wasn't much of a compliment to me :mjcry:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Went to school there. It was a great city, but got tired of it for after a year. My campus was lame, segregated, and Blacks were boring, whites were on that ADHD crazy shyt. I couldn't fukk with any of them. Latinos had no presence or personality. I also just wanted to work and make money so I dropped out.

I was there from 2003-2005. In 2005, it was considered the most depressed city in the US, and I felt it. Can't enjoy it in a just one weekend. I think their food and concert events fit me more than NYC. But I prefer NYC (my hometown).
Sounds like a you problem honestly

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
How's the hoes?

Depends on what your definition of attractive is and where you come from.

I heard Philly got a lot of bad Asian women, is that true?

And where should I stay when I visit? I want to be near all the dope bars/clubs. I'm not :mjpls: but I've been to enough hood spots in Chicago. So I like a mix

Some Vietnamese in West Philly but many good looking Chinese travel to center city daily commuting from Cherry Hill NJ on the Chinatown buses.

where are the bad black/latina women usually located at in Philly

For Latinas you'll need to go up to Northeast Philly and risk getting shot up by Temple U.

I made it from 2005-2009 and believe me it was no easy task. I did 2 internships abroad which made it tolerable. However, given how much NYC has been over run by transplants in the past 5-7 years my view point has changed somewhat lately.

The White girls from that area are part of the invasion up here. One reason in particular I don't visit BK as much anymore.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only Ben there once and enjoyed myself. Would like to go back.