Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Was that even a discussion doe?

NYC > everywhere

For visiting of course. Yall can keep yall struggle apartments.

I don't live there but there is no reason to visit Philly with those other east coast cities being much more awesome unless u got fam in philly. Pittsburgh even won more championships:mjlol:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roots picnic was dope, besides Future's mic cutting off and him leaving the stage early lol.

Just went to this new rooftop bar 2 weeks ago on top of the Logan Hotel, really dope, nice view of the city. Only thing is there's a long wait time
Assembly | Philadelphia Rooftop Lounge

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Philly metro and DC metro about the same size actually. But Philly urbanity is much larger since the actual area is around two times bigger. I heard Philly cheap though compared to DC. DC is getting ridiculous.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading their posts like "where?" :dahell:

I lived in D.C. too and I think the poster who was saying that was from there so to act like D.C. is filled with dimes and Philly is full of ugly chicks is a lie.

I'll say D.C. has more college women and chicks passing through for a job/internship. But Philly's homegrown chicks >>> D.C.'s homegrown chicks by a mile :scust::scust::scust:

And nikkas comparing it to New York need to be slapped. 20 million people live in the New York City area fam.

Yeah I grew up in the DC area and I think women in Philly >>> women in DC. Shoot there might be more in DC, but i think in terms of chill, have a good time, go out type of girls Philly stay winning - lotta schools out here and a lotta people grew up in PA maybe not in Philly but in PA. Could be I didn't get much love or those were awkward years down in DC but the vibe sometimes when you go out is so professional and boring and status-like

here beer gardens, penn's landing, out by the pier, mad parks, museum, historical stuff, mad places to eat, lots of chill lowkey bars as well as packed bars :blessed: if you want some different shyt northern liberties and fishtown just to get away from the center city vibe but it be hipster as fukk

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Yeah I grew up in the DC area and I think women in Philly >>> women in DC. Shoot there might be more in DC, but i think in terms of chill, have a good time, go out type of girls Philly stay winning - lotta schools out here and a lotta people grew up in PA maybe not in Philly but in PA. Could be I didn't get much love or those were awkward years down in DC but the vibe sometimes when you go out is so professional and boring and status-like

here beer gardens, penn's landing, out by the pier, mad parks, museum, historical stuff, mad places to eat, lots of chill lowkey bars as well as packed bars :blessed: if you want some different shyt northern liberties and fishtown just to get away from the center city vibe but it be hipster as fukk

Yea....there's a lot more locals in Philly. I'm from PA/DE and I went to school in the DMV area so I know both places intimately. In D.C., you'll see alot of bad professional chicks out during the day, and if you're by HU and U Street, you'll see all the Howard girls. D.C. seems like chicks are here for school or work. In Philly, those girls grew up there. You got your Temple/Penn/Drexel chicks but, there's alot of girls from the area. And yea....it does feel less "professional". More down to earth. Regular people. Not suits and high powered business people. D.C. is like NYC in terms of the amount of professionals there and the amount of wealth and jobs in the area but, without the NYC culture to go along with it. Philly is like NYC in terms of culture / urbanity but, it doesn't have the amount of wealth, prosperity and jobs that NYC and D.C. have.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea....there's a lot more locals in Philly. I'm from PA/DE and I went to school in the DMV area so I know both places intimately. In D.C., you'll see alot of bad professional chicks out during the day, and if you're by HU and U Street, you'll see all the Howard girls. D.C. seems like chicks are here for school or work. In Philly, those girls grew up there. You got your Temple/Penn/Drexel chicks but, there's alot of girls from the area. And yea....it does feel less "professional". More down to earth. Regular people. Not suits and high powered business people. D.C. is like NYC in terms of the amount of professionals there and the amount of wealth and jobs in the area but, without the NYC culture to go along with it. Philly is like NYC in terms of culture / urbanity but, it doesn't have the amount of wealth, prosperity and jobs that NYC and D.C. have.
last couple sentences is the perfect way to describe what's great about the city

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
And yea....it does feel less "professional". More down to earth. Regular people. Not suits and high powered business people.

Very true. I did some time out in DC and got tired of the standoffish "what can you do for me" attitude of the women there. Chicks in Philly be super chill. Even casual conversation is different.

Random DC Convo
Me: "Hey, how's your day going?"
DC Chick: "Fine. Who do you work for? :damn:"
Me: :stopitslime:

Random Philly Convo
Me: "Hey, how's your day going?"
Philly Jawn: "Much better now :queen:"
Me: :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I don't live there but there is no reason to visit Philly with those other east coast cities being much more awesome unless u got fam in philly. Pittsburgh even won more championships:mjlol:
Chicago was once a great city now ruined

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Philly metro and DC metro about the same size actually. But Philly urbanity is much larger since the actual area is around two times bigger. I heard Philly cheap though compared to DC. DC is getting ridiculous.

It is we have a lot of New Yorkers here in the city as well now. Property value mad cheap