Philadelphia is a highly slept on city...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so disagreeing that Philly is a highly slept on city is talking shyt about it? so sensitive. Cleveland is a majority black city, dont mean we want to go there :mjlol:
:ufdup:
Don't come for my city.
We're talking about Philly right now :whew:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I heard it's dirty as fukk and the women look bad.... any truth to this
it's true about the women unfortunately...ratchet as all hell.

I didn't realize it until I started going to NYC in the mid 90s and could make the comparison....then the creme de la creme happened when I went to ATL for the first time in 2000....that was the nail in the coffin for Philly women.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I love Philly. I wish I could mix San Diego's weather with Phila. people, Jims on 62nd used to be my spot back in my flesh eating days. Everyone in Philly can sing or flow, its crazy. People sleep on the first nation's capital and original Prince Hall lodge location. First AME church. Man my older cousins tell me stories about the Philly Greek, put Freaknic and Bike Ralley to shame. Unlike LA and now NYC , philly dudes are not so much on that:mjpls: when dating women that look like them. That may change after they are pushed to Delaware with city planning. Those Junior bacon eating, turn up, Black Muslims are the only minus.

Philly cats are more gulley and real. NYC cats try to be Gottis. DC gangsters are sloppy and country.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I loved the culture but the first thing i did when i got to philly is step out of the car and throw up on the floor. shyt was like 10 degrees hotter and dirty as fukk with mad people walking around the streets barefoot. Bars were OD smoked out. But the city was close proximity and had culture everywhere

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
South Jersey isn't all white at all. Maybe if you're referring to Cherry Hill and the shore, but there is a large black and latino presence once you begin to go further south into places like Deptford, Woodbury, Glassboro, Vineland, Bridgeton, Mays Landing etc. Those areas have an historic connection to African Americans.

Lawnside

:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
philly and baltimore the same shytty ass city probably.

blue collar working cacs:scust:

dusty lookin broads that sound like men:scust::camby:

Update: Im in philly rn this weekend and have only seen maybe 3-4 chicks that look hittable here. These women up here look busted and dusty wearing these belly shirts shiwing their muffin tops.

Went to a phillies game last night:ehh:
My girl and I tried looking for shyt to do lastnight but the bars n lounges looked :mjpls: and stumbled into the area of that gay bar woodys:huhldup:
-ubers are cheap tho, only paid $11 roundtrip from citizens bank park and back to the hotel:ld:

- I dont like how all these cheesesteaks spots take cash only

-Public trans seem trash juice tho. Im used to the DC metro which drops my ass off right near where I wanna go. Everyone here take cabs:childplease:

We're staying in center city. Hittin the roots picnic later today.

Any philly brehs know any dope BLACK spots?

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Real shyt, out of East Coast cities like NYC, DC, Philly, and that I want to visit, Philadelphia is last on that list

I have Philadelphia over Providence and Baltimore though

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Got a lot of friends in the area :ehh: imma A Jersey breh so I've been to philly a bunch of times but not recently

How cheap are the apartments? How's parking? Women:takedat:?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Naw son. Lol a thousand for an apartment. You can get an apartment in some fun neighborhoods in cali for that.