Phil finally clarifies the future of Zenimax and Bethesda games

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Doesn’t it cost 15 now? Or is that with Gold included? Anyway, unless Microsoft is running a charity, they’re gonna have to significantly increase that monthly price to earn a profit. If they up it to 20, will you stay?
Gold included, probably, if there are no deals. I play time eaters like Destiny. I MIGHT buy 1 full price game a year. With Destiny expansions on Game Pass, it's basically paying for itself. If not for GP, something like Doom, I wouldn't bother until it's like 10 to 15 on sale. I like those games, but I will most likely beat the campaign once and never touch it again. Same with Metroidvania games. GP and GWG has me playing a bunch of fun games I otherwise would have never touched, and a backlog that gives me something to do for the foreseeable future.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Gold included, probably, if there are no deals. I play time eaters like Destiny. I MIGHT buy 1 full price game a year. With Destiny expansions on Game Pass, it's basically paying for itself. If not for GP, something like Doom, I wouldn't bother until it's like 10 to 15 on sale. I like those games, but I will most likely beat the campaign once and never touch it again. Same with Metroidvania games. GP and GWG has me playing a bunch of fun games I otherwise would have never touched, and a backlog that gives me something to do for the foreseeable future.
:ehh:

These digital PS store sales are quite brazy, I don’t think I’ve paid 60 for a game since GTA V in 2013. I’m sure it’s the same on the Xbox store.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Makes sense. They want to increase Gamepass subscriptions and having Elder scrolls and fallout exclusively on there will boost numbers. Not quite sure why people thought these games will be on PS5.
I said from the beginning that the only way these games hit ps5 is if Sony bends the knee and accept gamepass, which would be the death of that psnow bullshyt.