PHARRELL's "New Black" Campaign for Adidas

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with this.
its very wrong bro.....were animals....no such thing as equality, its impossible ....race is a competition for resources

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The irony

Bruh. I do things (on a small sclae) for my community...I just don't like bringing it up because how self-satisfying it comes off like we trying to collect merit badges or some shyt.

@No Sleep, @bdizzle ya'll love talking about how I'm a cac (primarily because I think ya'll are full of shyt and disagree with you) but haven't proved it yet. Cuz you know white people know about small ass Harvey, Illinois, what the 6-5 is, East-Bay and mudville are, what shyt in Chicago is called etc. Cuz white people will randomly pick to troll with the great teachings of Dr. York and even have a spiritual name not to mention post his actual teachings right? They'll go through all that just to troll some counterproductive ass nikkas on the coli?

That's why I call a lot of ya'll nikkas hoes, ya'll act like hoes. It's pretty self-explanatory.

@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* is an example of such bytch assness....nikka can't deal with criticism so he blocks people cuz he can't with people countering his rhetoric.

EDIT: Also, not surprised it's the same clique of nikkas who talk all tough and can trash black women and "c00ns" all goddamn day, but the MINUTE some people turn that heat on they ass they get all huffy and puffy, crying how someone a goddamn cac just cause they taking yo ass to court on some bullshyt and not giving yo weak ass some daps.

Please, I want you to try and prove I'm a cac. Please do it. Cuz once you fail, I swear you fukkbody ass nikkas gonna look stupid. Please.

fukk.

Last edited:

Huey Shootin

Banned
Daps
White people love these token gestures of equality, as it assuages their guilt while they:

Work in almost all white offices

Learn in almost all white (i.e., non-black, since Asians are surrogate whites in America) classes

Live in almost all white neighborhoods

Shop at almost all white stores that follow any blacks who might enter their doors

Remain silent while our prisons are filled with black people

White guilt allows them to use Pharrell and other #newblacks as examples of the noble savage that excuses them from confronting the real condition of black people in America.

:shaq2: