PHARRELL's "New Black" Campaign for Adidas

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Because it isn't. That amount of money you have at the bottom of your avatar is proof of that not having any effect on your life. Are you remedial?
Calls me remedial but still doesn't get my point :snoop: Never said it would affect your life i'm saying if you lose arguments on here you would lose them in real life as well. So don't play that "im a loser on here but when i log off im smart"

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I obviously don't have the millions of dollars Adidas has to promote any type of positive economic message to this country...

But i have done things on a small scale that i am satisfied with

Like telling people in my community to try eating at the black establishments like the Chocolat Restaurant lounge (which is a black owned and employed business) instead of eating at the italian and Chinese restaurants

We have to build up our own establishments to improve our economics because others arent going to give us anything.

That's that restaurant in Harlem right?

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I never had a victim,:what: u must not have read the thread... ....:patrice: at least not sex related victim.

And you have all these groups of black people you claim to hate.... that shyts offensive to me. Lol, im not even sure how u even put Jamaicans and Somalis together:skip:

But anyway, you have groups of black people u hate, u randomly diss brehs ideas, and u dont like to see people speak about anything pro black online:patrice:

:beli: Might as well be a racist cac:camby:

What state do you live in?

I was also unaware that three nationalities meant I hated an entire group...

I randomly dismiss ideas that are obviously retarded. Like the idiot who said we need 10,000 Chris Dorners.

Again, you need to point out specific post of me hating pro-black ideals, and not a bunch of pansies just jerking each other off. Funny how you just leave out how I defend black women countless amount of times, and that I myself don't allow my children in the public school system.

Please, prove I'm a cac. I'll be waiting.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Calls me remedial but still doesn't get my point :snoop: Never said it would affect your life i'm saying if you lose arguments on here you would lose them in real life as well. So don't play that "im a loser on here but when i log off im smart"

You talk about me not proving points, but you can't even explain yours. That's why you're remedial. And silly boy, who the fukk has arguments about this shyt in real life? That's the shyt I find so funny about you armchair ass nikkas, ya'll rather bytch and isolate people about shyt that effects our community rather than work together and building, or striking out on your own to help those locally in need.

But like I said, most of nikkas talk the good game, but most people over the age, of 23, c00n or not, see through the bullshyt.

I smell yours.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
You talk about me not proving points, but you can't even explain yours. That's why you're remedial. And silly boy, who the fukk has arguments about this shyt in real life? That's the shyt I find so funny about you armchair ass nikkas, ya'll rather bytch and isolate people about shyt that effects our community rather than work together and building, or striking out on your own to help those locally in need.

But like I said, most of nikkas talk the good game, but most people over the age, of 23, c00n or not, see through the bullshyt.

I smell yours.
Race is the biggest issue in this country people argue about race relations everyday. You argued with someone about what their plan to improve black economics was and got shytted on. :russ:

Black economics is a big debate issue in this country among black people and even non blacks.

Also the only person in this thread who is isolating people is you. You are the one calling people rapist and macbook militants for expressing a need for economic equality. You cant have racial equality if our economics are not equal.

My dude you are lost i feel bad for you :mjcry:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
nikkas arguing over an Adidas commercial :mjlol:

#TheColi
This is really upsetting to me. This man's music has shaped pretty much all of my adolescence.:mjcry:

:beli:This is why this heel turn hit home for me.

discovering N.E.R.D back in 2000, Freshman in High school:mjcry:

"I wish we could RUNNNN....To the SUUUUN":mjcry:

:damn:"AND NEVER COMEBACK......................:mjcry:YEA"

:birdman:Pharrell letting his fame get to him. :damn:PHARRELL FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO BLACK, BREH. THEY GUNNA GIVE YOU THAT WAKE UP CALL NO MATTER HOW HAPPY YOU ARE.

I had the whole Neptunes discography brehs:mjcry:

:ufdup:And this was before Online lockers, I'm talking about MIRC neptunes chat on EFNET.

:mjcry:R.I.P Star Trak Fourms

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I'm criticizing his approach.....apparently, if we all ate at black own businesses (meaning we only dined on soul food and bbq) all our problems would be fixed.

Mainly, upper-middle class blacks, cuz that's who really matters, right?

That's a mighty big stereotype you're endorsing there. :mjpls: