PHARRELL's "New Black" Campaign for Adidas

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's fine, but you're still a piece of shyt rapist.
I never raped anyone... :yeshrug:

And its not fine because for whatever ideological reason you despise the majority of blacks on earth and you hate on brehs ambitions every chance u get.:leostare:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
You can't win an argument, ignoramus. I do however, see yo fruity ass whipping out the pom-poms everytime I'm engaging someone directly. nikka act like the coli means shyt once a nikka log out, fukk outta here lil boy.
An intellectual battle is an intellectual batter no matter if you are on the coli or in the street. If you call some body out and he just destroys you then the niqqa would probably do the same to you in real life :mjlol:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I never raped anyone... :yeshrug:

And its not fine because for whatever ideological reason you despise the majority of blacks on earth and you hate on brehs ambitions every chance u get.:leostare:

You were in question, as posted on this main page of this forum, engaged in a sex act with a Minor. She was 16, you were 21. We all know based on evidence in major cases, personal experiences that in situations like this, scum such as yourself were peeping their victims even before the date of said physical interaction. I.e. you were peeping her well before she was 16. You fukking sicko.

Also, please point out where I'm shytting on a brothers ambitions, and were I'm not just shytting on black woman haters, and macbook militant fakkitry.

And I wasn't aware that hating Jamicans, Haitians and Somalians meant that I hated all black people.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
An intellectual battle is an intellectual batter no matter if you are on the coli or in the street. If you call some body out and he just destroys you then the niqqa would probably do the same to you in real life :mjlol:

So people like @Huey Shootin , @emoney would whoop my ass despite the fact that they've proven otherwise. And you speak like someone who's obviously never been in a fight....unless you count not falling down after the first punch connected with you.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
So people like @Huey Shootin , @emoney would whoop my ass despite the fact that they've proven otherwise. And you speak like someone who's obviously never been in a fight....unless you count not falling down after the first punch connected with you.
I said intellectual battle which means mind vs mind not a fist fight. If you having an intellectual battle with somebody on the net and you lose you probably would get that work in real life too. You were saying that if you lose an argument on the coli it doesn't matter because this ain't real life :lolbron:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You were in question, as posted on this main page of this forum, engaged in a sex act with a Minor. She was 16, you were 21. We all know based on evidence in major cases, personal experiences that in situations like this, scum such as yourself were peeping their victims even before the date of said physical interaction. I.e. you were peeping her well before she was 16. You fukking sicko.

Also, please point out where I'm shytting on a brothers ambitions, and were I'm not just shytting on black woman haters, and macbook militant fakkitry.

And I wasn't aware that hating Jamicans, Haitians and Somalians meant that I hated all black people.
Why you hate Jamaicans and Haitians?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I never had a victim,:what: u must not have read the thread... ....:patrice: at least not sex related victim.

And you have all these groups of black people you claim to hate.... that shyts offensive to me. Lol, im not even sure how u even put Jamaicans and Somalis together:skip:

But anyway, you have groups of black people u hate, u randomly diss brehs ideas, and u dont like to see people speak about anything pro black online:patrice:

:beli: Might as well be a racist cac:camby:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
I said intellectual battle which means mind vs mind not a fist fight. If you having an intellectual battle with somebody on the net and you lose you probably would get that work in real life too. You were saying that if you lose an argument on the coli it doesn't matter because this ain't real life :lolbron:

Because it isn't. That amount of money you have at the bottom of your avatar is proof of that not having any effect on your life. Are you remedial?