WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Forget learning your history brehs
Become a new black brehs
repeat history because you don't know history brehs
Pharrell is from a mixed background in the first place. DOn't forget that.

AND this is from ADIDAS...a company who funds a sport rampant with racism like Soccer/Football

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Idk about ya'll, but I'm not in the habit or mood of following Pharrell's every move and finding reason to take offense :camby:

Bum nikkas have to compensate somehow.

AND this is from ADIDAS...a company who funds a sport rampant with racism like Soccer/Football

Pharrell isn't mixed.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'm criticizing his approach.....apparently, if we all ate at black own businesses (meaning we only dined on soul food and bbq) all our problems would be fixed.

Mainly, upper-middle class blacks, cuz that's who really matters, right?

so u can criticize his approach but he cant do the same to Pharrell:russ:

i swear mane i hate people:wow:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't you have cousin to bribe so she doesn't reveal you essentially raped her?
No but I have black people that ive supported until they've started their own business. We can all do our part and hating like lil bytches as ur doing is part of the conditioning we need to shake.

I know u have this weird idea about women, and Africans and future slavery and the bibles or whatever.... but in the meantime support ur fellow brothers.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
so u can criticize his approach but he cant do the same to Pharrell:russ:

i swear mane i hate people:wow:

Because first off, he's criticizing and stating two different things.

The ad in question, is about embracing diversity, but that cluck @African NOT Amerikkkan (lol dat name) starts running his mouth out about economy equality and eating a shytty tourist spots that are "black owned". He's starting an argument that Pharell in question never started.

That's what I'm criticizing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

If you ask me him and Timbo literally killed RnB. They could literally Make any cat the next RnB king but instead focused all their time on cats like JT (who can't even sing really), and throw Beyonce a few beats. Now you have these Trap n B artist putting out garbage. And when it comes to biracial people, Love has no Color but I find it sad when the parent won't even give the kid knowledge of self and instead push that colorless bull, main reason I`m not for interracial dating, for the fact that I want to build a strong BLACK family that will help build and uplift the fellow BLACK man.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
No but I have black people that ive supported until they've started their own business. We can all do our part and hating like lil bytches as ur doing is part of the conditioning we need to shake. Because that's all I do...you obviously just skim read my post like most of the agents on here...

I know u have this weird idea about women (please point out my weird ideas), and Africans and future slavery and the bibles or whatever.... but in the meantime support ur fellow brothers.

That's fine, but you're still a piece of shyt rapist.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Because first off, he's criticizing and stating two different things.

The ad in question, is about embracing diversity, but that cluck @African NOT Amerikkkan (lol dat name) starts running his mouth out about economy equality and eating a shytty tourist spots that are "black owned". He's starting an argument that Pharell in question never started.

That's what I'm criticizing.

so basically u want people to do the opposite of what u do:ehh:

got it:wow:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:upsetfavre:Equality is none of those things. Equality is the state of being equal, and Nobody is equal.

:ufdup:The only equality is in your dollars towards consumerism. There is no discrimination when it comes to spending your money.

So buy Pharrell's Adidas brehs