Peyton and Eli Manning descend from a racist b*stard who hung a black man

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lol...no they're not, you just made that up, and that has nothing to do with anything either way.

He isn't just a Repub voter, he's a consistent donor of large amounts, so he's fairly gung ho about it apparently. Elway too.
:what:

Do some research dog. Most of em are republicans. I dont have time to go back and forth with you simpleton.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I dont think you understood the statement
I understood that it was some bullshyt
so if your great great grandparents were serial killers or pedophiles, you should be vilified?

this is one of the stupidest threads ever made on the internet
If your great great grand parents were racist and hangin black people, guess what mindset they will pass down to your grandfather and guess what mindset you'll be around while growing up

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
so if u meet a genuine good woman who u want to marry, but u find out her great grandmother was a cheating slut, a hooker, beat her children and was addicted to opium, would that change your opinion of said good woman?

:patrice:

Bomb 1st

WELP.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC Sports Expats Everywhere.
GMEN

ioo9unptgok2l-gif.3117

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
so if u meet a genuine good woman who u want to marry, but u find out her great grandmother was a cheating slut, a hooker, beat her children and was addicted to opium, would that change your opinion of said good woman?

:patrice:

:heh: having a drug addict in your family history is something I want to know

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:heh: having a drug addict in your family history is something I want to know

yea but would that make u fall out of love with that person?

:whoa: not that anybody is in love with the mannings, just making a point

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Color me shock, my Southern GMEN QB is a descendant of a inherent bigotry:patrice:

Last edited:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Ok, so I was reading the deadspin article about why the saints fans believe their team will suck...

someone mentions Archie Manning....

So I go to Archie's wiki page. He is from Drew, Mississippi, in Sunflower County. This county, which is home to the Parchman Penitentiary, is known for being one of the most racist places in Mississippi.

Drew, Mississippi is notorious for the lynching of Joe Pullen, a black man lynched in 1923.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Pullen

The heroic Joe Pullen was able to kill numerous white men who were part of the lynch mob. Among those was an Archie L. Manning, who no doubt is related to

eli_peyton1.jpg

66144893_129869065045.jpg

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...Sst=27&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=66144893&df=all&

the town of Drew has only around 2,000 residents. Their father shares a name with this disgraced member of a fukking lynch mob. Just did a little digging, and wanted to let yall know, be careful who you root for. fukk them, and their racist roots.

Just an FYI for my coli brehs

Any Adult White Person who grew up in the South has Racist Grandparents...
:rudy: